• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The DS Clan (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    That would totally pwn!!

Are you going to get any games in the near future Paul?

I was going to get Resident Evil but some reviews were lackluster. March 20th is when the fun really begins for me, MP: Hunters and Tetris DS, woot!!

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    Yup yup, and if we both have wifi by then I'll be able to hear your voice!!

I wonder how clear the voices will be over the mic, they should put that headset port to good use now that a game is taking advantage of chat.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Samurai X said:
    Yup yup, and if we both have wifi by then I'll be able to hear your voice!!

I wonder how clear the voices will be over the mic, they should put that headset port to good use now that a game is taking advantage of chat.
    You could just hear my voice if you had MSN too XD

Anyways, yeah. It will totally rock =O

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
    I want a Lite, but I already have a regular DS. >_> I hope GameStop has one of those deals where you like, trade in your DS and two games to get a free Lite. Sometimes they have those offers...I think.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Hmmm...

I think I'll buy a lite. At first I was like...I love my old DS! and now I can't resist the sexy-ness of it D:

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    Yup, very sexy!!

The DS Clan (old thread)

Ahh, the sexiness blinds my eyes.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    Samurai X said:
    Yup, very sexy!!

The DS Clan (old thread)

Ahh, the sexiness blinds my eyes.

*drools*

Although unlike the normal DS, it seems flat and squared when closed. I wonder if any small changes XD.

I just can't wait for it.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    wakachamo said:
    *drools*

Although unlike the normal DS, it seems flat and squared when closed. I wonder if any small changes XD.

I just can't wait for it.
    I kinda like the little square look~~

White...or navy...I can't decide D: The both look stunning.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    Yup, they are both nice, even the ice blue one looks sexy and cool but not as good as navy and white, I wouldn't mind having it though. Black would have pwnd too, I've always wanted a black or white DS, the navy one looks awesome too though. The stylus is bigger too, here are some comparison shots:

Bigger stylus

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I really like that they made the stylus bigger! And the side-loading feature strikes me as cool X3

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
    Paul said:
    I kinda like the little square look~~

White...or navy...I can't decide D: The both look stunning.

I think I'm just going to ask for it for Christmas (if it's out by then) and then trade in my old DS to GameStop. I can't decide either, but white might scratch easier. I think I'm going with navy, but I'm not officially deciding until I see it in person.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Hmmmm...I think I'll keep both. Two are better than one?

Actually I might sell my old one to my sister D:

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
    You're going to sell it to her? That's mean. I'm probably just going to give mine to my sister. That's going to be so cool Picto-Chatting from my room to her room. ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back