• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The DS Clan (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mewtwo-EX

The original EX
Years
  • I just put in a preorder for the DS Lite at my local GameStop. The salesman said that all the employees had ordered one, and there were only two spots left. Well, now there's only one spot. Interesting that it comes out on a Sunday...O.o?

I got the original DS on launch day. It's a great system. And people scoffed at it. HA!

EDIT: Well, I got it. And it's sweet! The screen rivals my Laptop screen. Also, when you start up MKDS, Mario says something different...check it out!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Ok! Welcome to the club =D

I was banned for ... three months, so I'm going to go ahead and revive this. TECHNICALLY it's over a month. But I'm sure Andy would let a fellow fanboy revive the DS Fanclub tank 8D

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    Paul said:
    Ok! Welcome to the club =D

I was banned for ... three months, so I'm going to go ahead and revive this. TECHNICALLY it's over a month. But I'm sure Andy would let a fellow fanboy revive the DS Fanclub tank 8D

Do you have Wi-fi cause i'm looking to play somebody

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back