• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The DS Clan (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I'm not surprised ;D

Anyways~ I don't think I'll get RE. Just because it's an M game and my parents are strict about me only playing up to T games =X

Awwww ;_;

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    Awww Katsuro, that's too bad, well, we still don't know if it's even that good.

Yep, no surprise that Mario Kart won best game, I can't wait until all the wi-fi games next year. FIFA 06 won the best sports game and I like soccer, now even more that I can take it where ever I go.

marillmonster2000

PC's True Blue Marill
    Years
    I Don't Seem To Be Posting Here Often Enough. I'm Gonna Give Up My Co-Owner Powers At This Club. Paul Can Chose Who Gets Them Next ^^;

I'm Just Not As Interested In The DS As I Used To Be. U.U;

I Think I Just Need Better Games. A Lot Of The Games I Have Kinda.. Are Too Easy, I'm Done With Them, Or They Just Plain Suck.

I Need Mario Kart XD

Bayleef

HARRY POTTER
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 6, 2012
    Katsuro said:
    Oh, I did. But Jingle still wasn't there ;_;

In case you are still curious, Jingle is not partof Wild World, as they took out holidays such as Christmas and Halloween, as they weren't universally celebrated. ;;

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    Maybe for that exact same reason, not everybody celebrates Christmas and it would be kind of weird if the game asks you what religion your from.

Bayleef

HARRY POTTER
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 6, 2012
    Not to mention that if you include one religious holiday, it would seem unfitting not to include any similar to it, even if they are more the minority. =P

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    They had a Menora though ._.; [And I know that I spelled that wrong~ The Jewish candleholder ^^;]

but glad I didn't miss him XD I was worried~

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
    I just got Mario Kart DS today...it's the most funnerific game EVER. I love how they have the retro class thing.

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
    Yea I know I have had the game since the very first day it came out I even beat Mirror class but I still play it I love it! XD

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    It's just a reverse of the track ;P Nothing *that* special. But I've never really used it XD

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
    Have You gotten R.O.B yet Katsuro? He is fast. I don't know if this has already been asked but whats everyones favorite Mario Kart racer? Mine are Luigi and Yoshi.

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
    Thats not lame its... oh nothing XD well to get mirror mode you need to beat all of the cups with Gold Trophies and when you beat the top four races in mirror modeyou get the last character R.O.B a robot and when you beat the retro class you can get all of the characters to use ANY kart! I still need to beat one more retro cup.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back