• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The dumbest thing you have done in the game

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    Well, I was enough of an idiot to have actually use my master ball on Zapdos and I killed Mewtwo when I first got my Red and I was a n00b.I saved too, after killing Mewtwo.

PokemonChampion2K4

gym ******
    Years
    my mistake was in blue I caught missingno in yellow I accendentally released my mewtwo from my pc(he was leval 100)gold was when I used my masterball on a stupid catterpie
    Crystal I was searching for a pokemon that wasn't even a catchable pokemon for an hour
    need I say more?

snorlax_chick

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2005
    well i was playing san andreas and i ****ed it up real bad mother****ing hell i didnt save the shitter i was like whoooa and then the guy im shagging walks in ( snorlax_guy) and turns it off.....NOT SAVED

marillmonster2000

PC's True Blue Marill
    Years
    Ahem..Anyway, Back To The Subject...
    Blue:
    Misssingno
    Yellow:
    Gameshark
    Gold:
    Only Training Typhlosian
    Silver:
    Using The Master Ball On Lapras
    Crystal:
    Searching For Celebi In Open Fields
    Ruby:
    Not Finding The Master Ball
    That's All I Can Remember

War Raichu

Thunder Master
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2009
    There have been a few points in the Advance games where I've soft-reset my game out of anger, and I hadn't saved in a while. :(

Oh, and my first shiny of the Advances was a Zubat. :\

Esai

♥♥♥ With Bubbleicious ♥&#9
    Years
    DarkShadowSmoke said:
    Probably not saving after i beat the elite four -.-

i though it saves after you beat the elite 4 :\

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2005
    I have:
    1 go through the game with out fly,needed it so badly I had to go on cheatcodes.com
    2 used,no,wasted the master ball on articcuno :(
    3 thought you just had to catch a pkm to add 1 to the pokedex

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    When I first got Yellow, I was new to video gamea altogether, and I didn't know to save the game. I remember I was riding the Greyhound from D.C. to Atlantic City, and in that four ride, I got all the way to the outside of Vermillion, where those two trainers are. I was battling that Raticate when I got off the bus, and I must have been walking roughly, because the game froze. I was pissed. Eventually I learned how to save.

When I did learn to save, I leveled up my Pidgeot because I liked it so much! I got it up to the 80's, but then I realized I was neglecting my other Pok?s. So I was turning my Pok?Life around, trying to raise my other Pok?mon well, espcially my Pikachu. Then my ister kicked my game, and it erased. Again, I was pissed. BUT, the game I started after that was the most succesful I've ever been with a Pok?mon game. I got all 151 Pok?mon (with some help from the GameShark), and I leveled them well, and got my pikachu and Charizard up to lvl. 100. I was happy, but soon it got boring, and I erased it accidentally on purpose...

icjdclay

Blaziken is my FAVORITE!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    in leaf green i caught moltres with my master ball cause i ran out of ultraballs. then later, i was training a meowth and ran into a shiny pikachu in viridian forest and killed it by mistake. i meant to hit mean look, not psychic (no this was not meowth out, it was a kirlia from ruby).

Years
    The dumbest thing i ever did in a Pokemon Game was when i got quite pompous. I was wiped clean in a battle with a friend all because he fought with his head, even though his pokemon were lowere leveled than mine. But thats why I trained and and come back and obliterated him. There is always someone better , unless you are the best.

Emerald Queen

Dragon Training Apprentice
    Years
    I do dumb things a lot of the time. Here are a couple of them...

Released a skitty then realised it was holding exp share... :\
    Caught Rayquaza, turned off game, and the realised hadn't saved the game beforehand... :\
    My most annoying blooper was after a five hour session: lots of leveling up, lots of pokemon caught and two badges one, had to leave the game a few minutes, left it on, and forgot about it. Remembered it hours later, to find blank screen and flat battery. To say I was ****** off is an understatement. :embarrass

Years
    I traded everything valuable from my fire red to my leaf green except my
    shiny dratini(lv23),and didn't realize it until right after I saved a new game.

SapphireL

I don't wanna lose your love..
    Years
    I used a Leaf Stone on my lv. 10 Exeggcute... wow. Those were the good ol' Gold days! XD

Another dumb thing I did was buying a Magikarp from the salesman in the Pokemon Center near Mt. Moon in my LeafGreen game. (what was I thinking?)

Mirage

just another guy
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 12, 2006
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I'm clean!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Steeleon

The Lovable Goof
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2006
    Well I had recently purchased my Nintendo DS. I decided to play my FireRed on it. I was battling the Elite Four and I was on my Rivals last pokemon when I pressed the power button on the DS, forgetting that that was the power button. And I hadn't saved!!! So I had to stat all over on the Elite 4.

Back