• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Edward Elric club

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    The Edward Elric club

This one if from one of those sites.

crystal_mew

- n i h i l i s t -
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 10, 2009
    Something I like about the FMA fighting scenes = They flow good and they don't have flashy, coloring scenes behind them. ._.;

It just really impresses me how they can make their battles flow so well. Ed always looks hot when he's in a fight, or just sparring. <3

That's such a pretty desktop of Ed. *nodnod* Did you make the wallpaper, Angela?

Years
    Ed is very cute. I think I like him more than Athrun Zala now. *is shocked*
    Anyway, I made an Anime Music Video on him. ^_^ I think it turned out pretty well. Perhaps I might show it to you all one day.

But you know how in some episodes (won't name which ones) his hair is actually short... well, do you guys prefer him with long or short hair?
    Cause I think he looks more handsome with his longer hair. ^_^

BTW, I wish I could see the FMA movie. It would be brilliant to see what would happen next to Ed. =D

crystal_mew

- n i h i l i s t -
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 10, 2009
    Oh my gosh, Angela. You've got one of the most gorgeous LJ layouts I've seen. >3<; *le squeal* I could stare at it forever.~

XD Ahaha. Well, to answer your question, I perfer Ed with longer hair. *nods*

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Thanks! I made the graphics myself and the code I just modified to my LJ. (There is this girl that does not care if you use her code.)

crystal_mew

- n i h i l i s t -
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 10, 2009
    Ah, I see...god, you have such pretty layout-making skills. <33 *eye goggles some more*

Oh yeah. Ithought this had somthin' to do with Ed, so....

Anyone interested in hearing Vic Mignogna (dubbed voice for Edward) sing his version of 'Bratja/Brothers'? It doesn't have Al's part like the origional one, but it is still interesting to listen to,more so [adult swim] watchers. (imagine lil' Ed on stage with a mic. BD *snorts*) Here's the link:

https://www.angelfire.com/anime6/vicbrothers/

Thanks to a fellow FMA Fangirl from another Forum. *le bow*

Years
    I've heard Ed's dubbed voice millions of times. What do you guys think of it?
    I think it's pretty good... well that is until you listen to the Japanese voice... once you listen to that you realize how much better his Japanese voice is.

Yeah, I think his hair looks better long.
    One of my internet friends changed his icon for me... so that it had Ed on it! *is excited* I love Ed! *is becoming a huge fangirl* XD

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    I do not like his dub voice at all. But I only watched the series in Japanese.

However I still downloaded it because of the picture quality.

The Edward Elric club

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Vic came to houston in the anime convention which I got to cosplay as Greed. <33 My friends took pictures with him and crap, but meh. I honestly love romi paku better <333

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Greed said:
    Vic came to houston in the anime convention which I got to cosplay as Greed. <33 My friends took pictures with him and crap, but meh. I honestly love romi paku better <333
    Romi Paku is better and always will be to me. (But I can't stand Ed's English voice ^^; )

Back