• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Elemental stones- PG13

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2010
    You decide and I'll only interfere if it's an awful post. The better your post is the more EXP your Pokemon gets. Finally, I find it hard to believe that a level 5 Shuppet knows Psychic and Shadow Ball

(My Shuppet is only level 5? Sorry, I thought it was higher then that, how would my Shuppet level up then?)

wrubi:)

Use your imagination
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2010
    Name: Jake Keshr
    Discription: Tall for his age and blond. Grayish green eyes with their pupils being off black. He is skinny compared to most people and keeps his hair long and to his annoyment (yes i know thats not a word i only used it for lack of a better one to describe what he feels) the ends always come out in wings. You will seldom see him in anything other than his red shirt and silver shorts. The only thing you will see him with more than his red and silver outfit is a can of dr. pepper of root beer. In contrast to his ever present can of soda hsi teeth are a sparkling white.
    Personality: If i could describe his personality with two words they would be spastic and flippant (don't know if i spelled spastic right). Almost everyone he meets immediately becomes his friend and the few that don't are covetous of his many friends. Even though he has many friends he is not the kind of person to use it and lose it (i hope you understand this as he is a good friend unlike those who are popular because they are obnoxious). To adults he is everyones golden boy or perfect child. I am going to end this because this is getting awful long so i am going to say the only thing Jake is actually serious about is pokemon and his friends.
    History: He originally came from the fire nation but his parents work made his family move to the dragon nation where the city council forced him to put his fire pokemon into his parents posession so he could start from scratch as a dragon trainer (am i alowed to make a city council or his there some other legal body controling the dragon nation). He has nothing against dragon pokemon in fact that is his favorite type but he had created strong bonds with his charmeleon and growlithe so he constantly complained until one day a dratini hatched on the doorstep of his home right when he was leaving the house to go to school (there are schools here right) (also i can have dratini now that the other person quit if not same scenario with swablu).
    rp sample: "dratini use constrict for the 6th time" (swablu if i cant have dratini)
    again dratini ignored him and pretended to nap while charmeleon stood there trembling in rage at dratini's refusal to battle he eventually became so enraged that he went blind with fury and the only thing he saw was dratini and his razor tipped claws and jaws (lol that rhymes) reaching out for dratini then nothing as Jake withdrew him into his pokeball
    dratini uncurled and started to follow Jake as soon as charmeleon was withdrawn ( dratini has some behavioral problems around charmeleon)
    Jake sighed as he walked into the house
    gender: Male as you might have guessed (the name if you didnt get it)

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2013
    wrubi- good content so it's approved but try to space things out a bit more.

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
    Alli knelt in front of the altar in Articuno's temple with Arctique next to her. Both master and Pidgey bowed their heads, silently offering prayer and tribute to the bird of ice. In Alli's hand she clutched a string of blue, red, and yellow beads, not unlike the pendant on the chain around her neck. Slowly and respectfully she placed the string around the neck of the intricately carved, beautiful statue of Articuno. That string joined several others, all obviously handmade, some with beads, others with feathers. Beneath all of these necklaces was a woven necklace with long, glossy blue feathers said to have come from Articuno herself. There was a basin at the foot of the statue with runes around the sides. Alli dipped her right forefinger into the clear water in the basin and traced the rune meaning 'blessed guardian of ice' on her forehead. She did the same for Arctique, who looked up at her solemnly with large dark eyes. She understood the religious importance of the ritual and felt the presence of the great bird in the temple, even if she couldn't understand everything that was said.

Around both Alli's and Arctique's necks were fine pure silver chains with a small cylindrical crystal vial attached. Gently, so as not to break them, Alli unfastened both hers and her Pidgey's and filled them with the water. She then refastened Arctique's chain, then her own. Arctique's disappeared beneath the soft feathers of her chest, close to her heart, and Alli tucked hers beneath her shirt, also close to her heart. In both master and Pokemon's lives, their religion was very important to them, and they felt empowered when they could feel Articuno's strength flowing through them. Since introduced to Alli and her life's purpose, Arctique had desperately wanted to learn Sky Attack like the blessed Articuno. The temple's keepers had begun tutoring her in the move's usage, but she was still so very far away from even generating a glow at the tips of her feathers.

"Let's go, we need to prepare," Alli said softly so as not to disturb the gentle calm of the temple. Arctique cooed an agreement and fluttered up to Alli's shoulder. Her footsteps echoed despite her efforts to tread lightly as she left the temple. Once outside she breathed in deeply, enjoying the fresh, clean air. One of the benefits of living miles and miles above the surface of the earth was the clean air free of pollution. Alli had never been to the ground before, but she'd heard horrible things about the conditions down there. There were apparently Pokemon made of pollution and grime, the skies were thick with smoke and other disgusting things near cities, and people just let it happy. It made her glad to live where she did. And she could only imagine what the poor birds went through down there.

The streets were soft and cushiony under her feet as always, made of clouds as they were. Moisture swirled around her feet, which could be slightly disconcerting to someone not used to it. It looked as though one's feet would sink through, leaving them to plummet to their death. But Alli knew far better. She trusted the city's construction and upkeep crew.

Suddenly there was the whisper of wings and a pair of talons gripped her goggles, pulled them until they were taut, then released them, causing a brilliant pain to shoot through her head. Alli groaned and held her head, sure that a knot was going to form, and sure of what had just happened.

"Rick!" she growled. A smooth, attractive voice laughed tauntingly from behind her, motivating her to turn around. As she had predicted, several feet away Rick Dodson stood with his Spearow perched on his shoulder as Arctique was on her shoulder.

"What, Alli? Did something happen?" The innocent look on Rick's face made Alli shudder in anger. Tall, with short, dark curly hair and hazel eyes, Rick had always made it his mission to cause Alli whatever torment possible. Alli glared at him while Arctique bristled, angry at her master's mistreatment.

"That angry? Tsk tsk, anger is no good for you. Perhaps we should let our birds settle this?"

His Spearow, Travis, took this as his cue and flew onto the street two feet in front of his master. Arctique did the same, twitching eagerly. Alli was impressed. Arctique hadn't even needed any direction. Rick gestured to her, letting her know that she would have the first move.

Alli didn't waste any time.

"Arctique, Sand-Attack!"

Arctique flapped her wings ferociously and kicked her feet, scattering dirt trapped in the cloud into Travis's eyes. The Spearow hissed and backed up. Rick pointed an arm dramatically and called out, "Get her, Travis. Leer." Travis glared angrily, causing Arctique to flinch a little. But she wasn't about to give up.

"Tackle, don't let him catch any slack."

She obeyed immediately, flying dangerously quickly at Travis. Her body caught him in the side, knocking him off balance. But Travis was ready. He immediately began to Peck her all over, leaving her bleeding in several places. Obviously Arctique was out of her league with the more pugnacious, larger Spearow.

"That's good, girl. Come on back."

Arctique flew back to Alli's shoulder, where she perched quivering a little. Feeling guilty, Alli stroked her head plumage gently. Rick smirked smugly, causing Alli to shake her head angrily. "Whatever. She gave it her best. Go fall off a cloud."

With a huff Alli stormed off, leaving Rick and Travis laughing behind her.

wrubi:)

Use your imagination
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2010
    ( i am not sure of the details on the terrain but want to get my first post over with so when i get the details i will change it accordingly but for right now i will assume it is a old fashioned city with cobbled roads and dirty lensed light posts and houses with thatched roofs hope you don't count this as godmodding)

Jake ran down his little street to his house with its thatched roof and old wooden door the old street lights casting a shadowy glow over the side of the road barely even lighting the road he heard a scream of rage not far behind him as a head of red hair exploded around the corner. She is strawberry blond and has an athletic build just like his own. She always nagged him for battles and was angry that he might get away from another one. There is no way she would catch him on foot because he was the fastest of the school no contest. So she threw her pokeball infront of him and her bagon discharged from the ball ready for battle. She knew his limits being his best friend and turning away from a battle in this situation was not an option for him. So he threw his pokeball into the air his trained brain already develping a strategy for draini's limit on moves. He immediately told draini to use thunderwave to paralyze bagon then wrap and squeeze tight. Bagon then tried to squirm free and use tackle but dratini held on tight. The red-headed girl named Katie told bagon to use tackle on the wall to shake dratini off. Dratini being smart wriggled free at the last moment so that bagon slammed into the wall and injured himself. Katie pleaded with bagon to get up and use another tackle but at Jake's word dratini slithered up an old lightpost. Jake commanded dratini to use thunder wave on the lamp towards bagon to increase the power of it and paralyze him longer than normal so dratini could push against the light post and knock it on top of bagon. Bagon staggeringly got up and tried for another tackle which this time hit dratini and sent him flying backwards. Dratini used leer to make bagon flinch and followed up with thunder wave and a tackle that knocked bagon back into Katie. Katie withdrew bagon with a huff. " How do you always win" she said.

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2013
    Strikit- Pidgey grew to level 6
    wrubi- Sorry but I haven't had a brainwave yet about that. Anyway, Dratini grew to Level 6.

Years
    Hey, I'm gonna get right to it, can I have Munchlax?

Name: Jefferson "Jeff" Fields

Appearance: Jefferson is tall for his age, standing 6' 3". He is rather plain, lacking noticeable muscle. His hair is brown and cut short, and he wears glasses over his blue eyes. He wears black boots, dark blue jeans, and a light grey t-shirt. He wears a bright red Hawaiian shirt with palm trees on it unbuttoned over his other shirt. He carries a simple backpack, and keeps his Pokemon's ball in his shirt pocket. A grey flat cap finishes the ensemble.

History: Jeff was born in a small town in the normal nation. His mother worked at a flower shop and his father worked at a power plant. He gained basic skills, such as gardening and cooking from his mother. When he was 10 years old he became eligible for a Pokemon, but wasn't close enough to any major towns to recieve one. On his fifteenth birthday, his father gave him a male Munchlax that he had captured at work. Jeff named the young Pokemon "Lunchbox", because his father brought the ball back in his lunchbox. Jeff and Lunchbox headed out on their journey a few weeks later, eager to see the world.

RP sample: A brief tale of Jeff and Lunchbox's first adventure...

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2013
    Godzil- It's enough, sign-up accepted
    PM you details tomorrow.

RainbowMunchies

♪~PANTALOONS~♪
    Years
    Kalulah reached down and picked up the ball with a sigh. If this was what the great triad desired, she would do her best to be kind to this little pidgey, and learn all she could from it.

"Looks like you two got a little sister," she said happily, standing up straight. Ionas snorted, acting as if he really didn't care. Colm's eyes lit up. He chirped with curiosity, leaning forward to peck the ball in Kalulah's hand gently. Kalulah laughed.

"Her name shall be…" Kalulah cocked her head to the side for a moment, thinking hard. "Her name shall be Samicah."

Colm and Ionas seemed happy with this—Colm more so than Ionas.

"She has spunk," Kalulah said, grinning. "It'll be fun to watch you guys try to keep up with her."

"Do!" Ionas huffed, moving his leg to turn the body in the direction they'd previously been walking. The clouds shifted beneath them, and Colm followed his lead begrudgingly.

"Hey guys," Kalulah said, stopping them, "Samicah really needs some help. Let's fly the rest of the way there."

They stood still, allowing Kalulah to mount them after tossing the ball into her backpack. She zipped it closed quickly, and pulled her goggles up from around her neck to sit on her forhead, before swinging one leg up and tugging herself onto Ionas and Colm's back. It seemed they'd grown taller all of a sudden—perhaps they'd grown a level after this mornings battle? Kalulah smiled.

"Let us," she called out loudly, prompting a small surprised jump from Ionas and Colm, "thank the mighty avian gods for all they have given us!"

Ionas and Colm both called out loudly in agreement.

"Do!"

"Duo!"

And with that, Kalulah reached up and tugged down her goggles, tapping her steed gently in the side with her booted foot. They took the signal, beginning their straight sprint down the cloud patch, pumping their heads up and down in rhythm. Kalulah leaned down and wrapped her arms around their midsection to allow them better aerodynamics. Her body shifted back and forth in time with Ionas and Colm. When they'd run a few feet, she could feel the familiar lifting sensation in her stomach, announcing the beginning of flight.

Kalulah had always found this part the most exhilarating. Landing was rather blunt—you were in the air, and then you weren't. Flying itself was nice, but not terrifying, like the first few moments of rising and heaving your body upward. Not much compared to it, besides perhaps skydiving, or when you suddenly wake up from a dream where you're falling. As they rose into the air, Kalulah let out a scream, which was typical of her in these situations. Ionas and Colm responded with screams of their own, and then they were off the path, soaring through the air with a clumsy grace. Their body wiggled through the air, like a caterpie wiggled along a branch. The sensation tickled Kalulah's stomach, and she sat up stifling a giggle.

She could see the path dissipating below them. With no current purpose, it felt no need to linger, and so went elsewhere til the time in which a new walker might need its services. The wind flew past Kalulah, whipping her hair back against her shoulders. The curls pulled out, them swirled back in, creating a deep-gold mosaic in the sun. Kalulah's necklace came up and tickled her neck, but she did nothing about it. The feathers simply made her happy with their existence.

Ionas and Colm, with the hardest part of their flight done, set into an easy rhythm, wiggling up and down every now and then to maintain balance in the changing altitudes and winds. Their necklaces bobbed in the wind as well.

A flock of spearow flew up to their left side, and for a brief moment Kalulah was worried they'd attack. She leaned down, and whispered to Colm, who immediately let out a mighty Growl, scaring the flock into the clouds.

Other than that, the flight was rather calm, and with a final glance towards the blue sky mirrored on the tops of the cream clouds, Kalulah ordered the twin heads lower, closer to where the town would undoubtedly soon come into view. The cloud path reformed at Kalulah's willing, becoming completely solid as the pair of bird feet hit their surface. The feet slid a few feet, kicking up puffs of clouds, before stopping completely. Kalulah hopped down, patting both Ionas and Colm, and whispering thanks for their safe flight.

They walked for a few moments, and the gates of the city came into view. A feeling of happiness spread over Kalulah—this was the city of the great god Articuno. There would no doubt be many kind, beautiful people here, and a wonderful temple for her to pay tribute to. The trio picked up their speed, practically jogging through the gates, but were stopped suddenly by a man who appeared from the other sides of the gate.

"Halt!" he called with a voice of authority. All three skidded to a stop, willing to oblige if it meant speedy entrance. "You may not pass into the city until you battle me!"

Last edited:
    Years
    Jeff is heading out from town, Lunchbox following closely. As they pass the Pokemon Center, Sean walks out and sees them. He is about a foot shorter than Jeff, and wears a red blazer and ball cap.

Sean and Jeff had known each other for years. Sean was an energetic kid, always pumped up. He had taken an immediate dislike to Jeff, because Jeff was almost as good as he was, but lazy and tended to daydream. Sean was the son of the power plant's owner, and consdiered himself better than everyone around him. Now that he was 16, he had decided that he would head into the world and make a name for himself.

"Hey, Jefferson!"

"Huh? Oh. Hey Sean."

"Leaving so soon? I think it's time we settled our score!"

"Score? I don't-"

"I've got my own Pokemon now! Let's have a battle and end this feud once and for all! Rattata, go!"

"Rattata!"

"Okay, Lunchbox. Give it your all!"

"Munchlax!"

Sean orders Rattata to use Tackle, and the small rat lunged forward. Lunchbox curled into a ball, shrugging off the attack. Rattata used Quick Attack, moving faster than could be seen. Luncbox curled tighter into a ball.

Sean laughs at Jeff.

"That's the coward's approach and you know it, Jefferson! Rattata, Tail Whip!"

"Luchbox! Tackle."

The small rat slides into Lunchbox, bashing him with it's tail. Lunchbox slams headfirst into the Rattata, knocking it back.

"Tail Whip again! It's the only way to get through!"

"Keep Tackling!"

Rattata whips Lunchbox's face with it's thick tail, and Lunchbox slams it into the ground.

Rattata uses Quick Attack, knocking Lunchbox to his knees.

"Metronome! Please be something good..."

"Munch... lax. Munch... lax. Muuuuunch... LAX!"

Lunchbox Metronome's Rock Throw, knocking the Rattata to the ground, it stuggles to stand, but collapses in fatigue.

Lunchbox returns to Jeff's side, staggering a bit.

"Looks like I win. That was a close match, though. I don't think we could have lasted one more round."

"No! Return Rattata! You got lucky! Next time, I'll beat you for sure!"

They enter the Pokemon Center and heal their Pokemon, Sean glowering the whole time.

Back