• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Elemental Stones V2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
  • It was another one of those evil, evil dreams. Except it wasn't dark for once, there was actually objects around, in colour. But he was still in the dream. I had been walking in a long hallway, I had turned a corner, and he was there. Scared, I turned away immediately and started walkign down the same hallway, only to stop at the sight of Darkrai again.

I woke up with a freight. It appeared to only be a few minutes since I ahd first fell asleep. I rolled over to the side of the limb and looked down the hill and saw some kids eating at the ramen bar, but something felt off about them. I didn't nkow what, but it was the same feeling I got with the two kids below me. One was asleep, and the other was just standing there, maybe he was talking to me when I was asleep? Bah, such troublesome kids. On the sleeping kids lap was an eevee which seemed to be staring at me. I looked back over to the ones eating or just hanging out in the park area and calmly yelle dout to them, "Hey you kids, come over ehre whenever you're done eating, I think we all need to talk... something weird is going on..."

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
  • Kensune is a very big man (boy, whatever, to him, he's a man), So finising up those two big bowls of beef ramen and drink as fast as he did was as natural as breathing in and out again. Then nature started to call. "OOOOh...." he moaned, "Excuse me a minute, I need to go!" He got up and bolted to the bathroom. after about a good ten minutes, Kensune walked out the door, looking relieved, and noticed a man walking to the bathroom. Kensune stopped him and said "Sir, if I were you, Id wait at least a good half hour-fortyfive minutes befoe I go in there" The man just said "Whatever" and went inside. five seconds upon entering, however, the man shouted "GOOD LORD, MAN!" at the top of his lungs. Kensune slyly exited the scene and went over to where the kid from the dark island was. "Well, I'm here" He said, still a little embarassed. "So what's up?"

Legendary Squirtle

Not Hacked, Just Legendary
    Years
  • I awoke to the gentle sounds of nature. "It should only me a few more miles till I get to Seteki Village" I thought as I packed up all the things I used for the night. I then took out a map and started to plan my next move. "According to the map, I should get to Seteki Village in a few more hours" I thought as I finally put it away and started to walk. Suddenly Aipom popped out of its pokeball and climbed up my body untill it reached my shoulder. "I guess you want to stay out of your pokeball, untill I reach my destination" I said. Aipom nodded and I then started to walk towards Seteki Village.

My mind started to wonder, as I looked at the green trees that surrounded me. I started to think about all that had happened to me over a year. My thoughts were interupted whn I found my self at the gate of Seteki Village. "Now the only thing that is stopping me is how to get in" I thought as I returned Aipom "I heard that this guard let anyone from outside villages in". Suddenly an idea came to me, it would be risky but it was the only plan I could think of.

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2007
    Name: Occilo Kelthen
    Village/Element: Renga City:Fighting
    Embedded Spirit: Tyrogue
    Pkmn using:
    Species: Machop
    Level: 7
    Moves: Low Kick, Leer, Focus Energy.
    Rioru
    Level: 6
    Moves: Quick attack, Foresight, Endure, Counter.
    Appearance: Short Pure white hair & blaze orange clothing along with a brownish coloured backpack & a red cap. In his Left pocket you can notice a chain & in his right his Pokeballs. The White Hair Is Barly noticed undar the cap but you can notice the hair a little bit. Occilo has blue eyes but during battle you would think there blazing fire red with anger. Occilo has a scar over his left eye to add into the towards the oponent.
    Personality: Occilo Doesn't Talk Much but he Explores alot. While he is shy when he does talk he never shuts up. Occilo isn't very patient about things & he gets a little upset after long periods of time while waiting. In battle Occilo is very serious but at other times playful & happy. Occilo thinks about things for very long ammounts of time & gets confused by several things.
    History: Occilo has no freinds exept his pokemon. His Rioru was found as an egg & his Machop is his first pokemon. Occilo is a little woried abbout his father & has no idea what happened to him after Occilo's Mother died. Occilo kills his time by having contests between his two pokemon. While Occilo has no freinds his Machop & Rioru keep him company.
    Ability: Increased Physical Damage When attacking
    Other: Nothing else to add!

Last edited:

Ullion

Years
  • OOC: Ok, no offense, but i'm surprised I read that. Seriiusly, if you seen others sign ups, you'd see that yours is too short. Please put more detail, I'm sure I put that on the first post, and even if I didn't I have told others about it...

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2007
    Hey I just started PC yesterday don't pick on the new kid anyway its been edited now also put everything in the first post so people can notice it right away & sign up faster... just a thought.

Ullion

Years
  • OOC: First of all, you can't double post on PC, just to let you know. And also, I know you are new, thats why you should read the RP rules in the forum section. And umm... I'm sure it says "favourite pokemon of that type", ok, I went back and checked the first post, and here is where it states it,
    They have been told that they have been embedded with special pokemon spirits, which of course, correspond with their village's type
    In the last paragraph. ^.^ And also, don't try to aggrivate the game masters or anyone giving you advice/criticism, in fact, you should thank them, mainly because they're only trying to help. Just to let you know ;P.

EDIT: Also, your sign up is too short, please visit the first post to see rule 12..or which ever rule is the last rule.

Last edited:

William

PokeTrainer
    Years
  • Gutai City was all he had know, it was there he had his life with his father. Now he walked the path to where his destiny was foretold, Seiteki Village. The long hard walked passed away with each step, John was not paying attention to the time. When his surrounding began to darken about him, John glanced around to realize the sun was begining to set.

Faintly making out a road sign ahead, he turned in the direction of his destination. After a while John released his SKarmory who flew around ahead and circled back, ensuring they were on the right path in the evening light. The distance was far to great for John to travel all in that first day, and when when it became too dark to easily see, he had stopped for rest.

Truly he did not want to go to Seiteki Village, them with their electric tricks. Johns father even devised various ways to re direct electric attacks by use of steel. It had saved them back in the war, for these steel rods with cables attached guided the lightning attacks straight into the earth. John wished he would be able to work steel like his father some day. But he is destined for whatever it is he is meant to do at Seiteki Village. With these thoughts John drifts to sleep with his Skarmory watching over him through the night.

The next day John finally arrives at Seiteki Village in the evening with the setting sun casting long shadows. He always enjoyed this time of day, this twilight had a calming tone amidst it. Anyway, on reaching the village John makes sure he has his pokemon in their balls before coming within sight of the entrance. Once inside the main gate, he does not know where to go. He sees a busy ramen house and some kids by a tree resting, but that is too busy for his tatses. Scanning the surroundings he catches a glimpse of a blacksmith with an Electabuzz working away with a hammer. Being familiar with such John makes his way over.

" Good evening, sir. Are you still open?"

B- " Yea, kid. I gots some work I gots to have done by tomorrow, what do ya want?"
    The electabuzz keeps working away at the piece of metal.

" Well, if you want I could help you. My father is a blacksmith and I help him all the time."

The blacksmith gave a John a once over and then said:
    " Can you feed the fire?"

" Yes, sir. I know how to work a hammer too."

B- " Thats ok kid. Just keeps the flames hot and me and old electabuzz here will be done in no time. For some reason I can never manage to keep the flame going and it slows my work."

John simply nods and begins to intensify the fire. Using a bellows, adding charcoal, and stoking the flames, the forge began to get hot quick. As John worked on the fire, he noticed how fast the Blacksmith and his Electabuzz were able to work the metal with great skill. He started to drift off thinking of his father again, absentmindedly fueling to fire.

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2007
    OOC: Not My fault i saw a post in between the second post was for some other guy & I know not to critisise you cause you started this thread... Its been edited Am I acepted?

Last edited:

Legendary Squirtle

Not Hacked, Just Legendary
    Years
  • I calmed my mind from all distractions and focused on the guard. I felt the rush of energy throughout my body as I remembered all that I was taught about my ability. Suddenly all my energy redirected into my legs. Just then the guard turned to talking with the other guard. "It's now or never," I thought as I started to sprint towards the village. With my lightning fast speed, I easily slipped by the guards. As soon as I stopped, I sat down exhausted from the use of my ability. "If I knew it was this tiring I would never have used it in the first place" I muttered to myself. I finally got up and started to explore the city.

typeZERO

Great Ninja, Uria!
    Years
  • I finished up my ramen with a last sip of soup and went to meet the dark kid. I went up into the tree and sat on the branch just two feet away from his. I looked at him and tried to make a conversation. "So what's your embedded spirit?" I asked with a low tone. I tried to stay as still as possible and not let Giradina go hyper and happy again. " My spirit is Giradina. He really likes it when I get into trouble somehow and loves to get hyper on sugar , but he still gives me nightmares , since he is a ghost pokemon. I brought out my Motorola Red Razor and checked for messages. So far there's none... I thought , happy that my siblings weren't sad and gloomy about me being gone.

Ullion

Years
  • OOC: Not My fault i saw a post in between the second post was for some other guy & I know not to critisise you cause you started this thread... Its been edited Am I accepted?

OOC: *sigh* NO. Has to be AT LEAST 5 lines. If you need help counting then here:
    Appearance- 4 and a half (I'll accept this, as it is close enough..)
    Personality- 4 lines (Not Enough)
    History- 3 and a half lines (Not Enough.)

Also... it doesn't matter, if you see it deleted, then EDIT your post. Please, for everyone's sake, read the rules. And while I'm still on somewhat on a rant due to my anger (Wow, first person in history to actual make me angry, good job), in your history, if you actually read other peoples' sign ups, then you would realize how much more you could write, such as stuff about your village, your family, your on life etc, not JUST your pokemon.

IC: I looked down at a third kid, who had seemed to be talking to me, asked me what my spirit was. I didn't even answer, I couldn't. I just looked away from him, and yawned. He continued to be inside me, haunting my dreams everynight, or at least everytime I slept.

I turned back around towards the other kid, "You don't need to know my spirit... hell, I wish I didn't even know." I barely even got out with a whisper. "Say, I assume I was sent here to meet you, but why? This is basically why I called everyone over, I want to know what is going on. It is really starting to annoy me. Clearly we were all sent here... but why? One of you must know the answer.."

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
  • OOC: Pardon me for asking, but what's with the trend of adding brand names to roleplay posts? It's like saying "Look at my character, he's so cool! He has a Motorola/An X-Box/Plays GTA! I don't care that writing in the brand name doesn't add anything to my post and distracts everyone from what my character is really doing! WOO-HOO!".

Yeah, that was a little sarcastic, but you get the point. I'm starting to wonder whether or not people who do that are secretly advertisers, slipping in subliminal messages in our roleplays. 0_o

IC:

"I do." Elias replied calmly as he walked up beside the child who, according to Victreebell, was "radiating darkness". Raising his eyebrow, he asked "And why is it that you don't know? Didn't your village tell you the reason we're here? If not, you must either be mistrusted, or else your village is backwards." Clapping his hands once, he commanded "Roxas! Audrey! Come here and let's show these people what and who we are, and why we are here!"

For a moment, nothing happened. Then a green blur streaked into view as a tiny Treecko leaped from the top of a nearby tree to the ground, then flipped to Elias's shoulder. Some nearby bushes began rattling as a small Chikorita burst out, a pair of thick, tough vines extending from her body. "Here we go!" laughed Elias as he opened his palm, allowing Roxas to jump onto it and remove his "blades". Without warning, Elias leaped into the air, before tossing Roxas upward towards the tree. The tiny Pokemon didn't hesitate, but immediately went to work, cutting the multiple leaves with his blades at such dizzying speeds that it was almost impossible to track him against the green background. At last, his work completed, the Pokemon rocketed back to earth, followed by a veritable blizzard of foliage. Immediately, Audrey launched her vines into the air, the bulbs that tipped them opening into a pair of flattened out flowers. Before the leaves could settle, Roxas and Elias leaped out, each taking their place on a single flower, and striking a dramatice pose. Turning to face the others as the leaves fell, Elias nodded to the group. "My name is Elias, and I am the future leader of Heigen. I have come here for the sole purpose of meeting the other chosen ones and embarking on a journey to save this world, as well as to uphold my honor as the son of a leader. And you are?"

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2017
    Yuuki looked down at her feet, feeling incredibly lost. She didn't understand what everyone was talking about, what with all the mentionings of 'embedded spirits' and 'gatherings'--in her very own village, of all places! She had never thought of herself as anything above a normal kid, so why was everyone acting as if she was supposed to know what was going on. It was maddening, and at the same time, incredibly intriguing.

"I'm tired of being out of the loop," Yuuki nodded, agreeing with Juodas' statement. Her happy-go-lucky façade had been dropped for the moment, and her face turned serious. "I have no idea what's going on, despite living in the very village where 'everything' is supposed to happen."

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    OOC: Pretty sure that was directed at me... :) I only did that in the Star rp.

AJ had just been standing there, more unsure then anything else of what to do.

This whole thing had so far been a tad boring to say the least, or maybe it was just lacking radiance. " Maybe we should introduce ourselfs" AJ yelled out into the group, looking around he added. " I'll go first."

" My Name is AJ Valentine, Chosen one of Hyouga Cove. The Ice village, My embedded spirit is that of Snorunt. I have Two Pokemon, Eevee and Swinub. I am enagaged and I love to play the violen, or fiddle." AJ said to the group, a little embarassed.

" Anyone else?" AJ asked and then he pointed to the Dark village boy.

Kasedilla

Almighty Delicious One
    Years
  • Tsukiko stared at the group from the far end of the ramen stand, clearly weirded out by the... interesting people that were occupying it. From what she'd heard out of their conversation, they were Chosen Ones as well, only from different villages. So, of course they'd be interesting, but this... this was pushing it. And the kid from the Dark village gave her the creeps, for some reason.

Still, something was drawing her to them. What it was exactly, she wasn't sure, though. Probably some magic crap or something.
    The brunette's brows furrowed together the Ice kid asked the others to introduce themselves. While part of her wanted to answer, another part of her wouldn't allow it. (Afterall, why should she tell a bunch of complete strangers about herself?) It was really vexing, but eventually she gave in to the greater powers that be and introduced herself with a smirk on her face, catching the attention of the others. (And making it quite obvious that she'd been eavesdropping-- Not that she cared.)

"Well, I'm the Chosen One from Soukutsu Town, if you wanna know. The name's Tsukiko Date, but you may address me as Tsuki." she said in her usual snotty tone of voice.
    Her smirk then blossomed into a unsettling grin as she added, "As for my embedded spirit... Well, I don't think that's any of you guys' business."

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    OOC: I said somthing, but everyone ignorned me, so just ignore it.

IC:

Andrew, then went to the optomitrist to get some colered contacts. "Hey, my I please have yellow collered contacts?" yellow was one of the main eye colors of this village. Andrew got some, and payed 30 dollars. "Thanks!" he said as he went to the bathroom. He quickley changed his clear contact into the yellow cantacts. He walked outside, and heard someone with a depressed sounding voice say,"Hey you kids, come over ehre whenever you're done eating, I think we all need to talk... something weird is going on..." He figured the 'something weird' was about the embedded spirit, because the guy who said it didn't look like he was a citesen. Andrew walked up to the guy and said, "So, I'm from Shima Island. My embeded spirit is the spirit of a Lapras. Please don't reveal where I'm from..."

Ullion

Years
  • OOC: My bad, although I wasn't even with the group at first, but sorry anyways. ^.^

IC: Everyone had started to introduce themselves. I heard the kid with a "Lapras spirit", but didn't want to reveal where he was from, for what reason, I didn't know why. "Well, Mr.Lapras, although I'm sure we can all safely tell everyone here where we come from, and not to mention each others names. Unless you see no point to it." I said with a slightly perplexed tone. I looked at AJ who pointed at me, "Well, if you must know, I am Juodas Siela. What it means does not concern you, also, I am sort of from Yoru City, of the dark element. My spirit.. if that is what you wish to call it... is...D-..dar-Darkrai.." my voice trailed off as I slightly tipped my hat downward again to only see my surroundings.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back