• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Elemental Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    Kay, well, this is my first RP, i hope you all enjoy it, i kidna daydreamed during class and this idea popped in ym head, it took a cuple days to put togetha, so i hope ya'll like it!

Ever since the beginning of time, 17 distinct villages were thriving off one another. If you had used a pencil on a map to connect the villages, you would notice they make almost a perfect circle, and in the center, there was a huge mountain, with a large moat around it. Now, over 15 million years later, all 17 villages are scattered along the edge of the world, slowly drifting farther and farther apart. Now, these villages are VERY close to the edges of the world and on these edges are waterfalls, non-stop all the way around the world. No one was quite sure what might happen when the world would fall into the dark abyss. One result that was most likely to occur in everyone's minds was; everyone and thing would perish. The little moat that had existed between the center Mountain and the villages had grown into a huge ocean.

Of course, with deadly rumours spreading, people of certain villages felt that someone needed to be blamed, and so they would blame the other villages. This caused many wars, and some of these villages were almost wiped out. One of the first villages almost completely destroyed was Tori Village. Some of these villages did make truces with other villages, but this often caused something that most of us are familiar with: World Wars. This was the first one to occur in history in this world. The one village that mainly seemed to be untouched was the Izou Village. The war was in the middle of this war when something very shocking happened: everyone had received a telepathic message, it read something like this:

This world will perish in 15 more years. Yes, the land may be on the edge already, but we are using all our powers to prevent this from happening, unfortunately, we are not strong enough. The only way to stop this crisis is if the 17 elemental stones are retrieved and are placed here, on Gloria Mountain. Each of these stones can be found in your villages, secretly put away so only the CHOSEN ONES can access them. We have now picked these 17 children as it is now their destiny to find these stones, and bring them here.

Suddenly, 17 women went into labour, and died, but their babies survived, each one with a peculiar marking on them. These 17 babies were the chose ones, destined to train and collect these majestic stones. These villages however, have very recently decided to make a cease-fire to help save the world. Most of the villages however, wanted to attack their enemies as soon as the world was saved.

Now, it is 14 years later that these kids have been told of their history. They have been told that they have been embedded with special pokemon spirits, which of course, correspond with their village's type. This pokemon spirit embedded usually shapes the hosts' personality. Knowing what they must do, everyone of them heads off to meet at Seiteki Village. Here is a list of the 17 villages, along with their element.
    Bug:Jangura Village
    Grass:Heigen Village
    Fire:Kazan Village
    Water:Shima Island
    Ice:Hyouga Cove
    Ground:Areno Village
    Rock:Yama Village
    Steel:Gutai City
    Dark:Yoru City
    Fighting:Renga City
    Psychic:Kokoro City
    Lightning:Seiteki Village
    Poison: Dokueki Village
    Dragon:Izou Village
    Flying:Tori Village
    Normal:Fukuhon Village
    Ghost:Soukutsu Town

Now, as playing as these characters, everyone gets there own ability that corresponds with their element:

Abilities:
    Bug:Can camoflauge yourself for a short duration of time.
    Grass:When raininmg, health slightly regenerates.
    Fire:Can withstand high temperatures
    Water:Can breathe underwater
    Ice:Can withstand low temperatures
    Ground:Can easily burrow underground
    Rock:Turn parts of body into rock, increases amount of special damage taken
    Steel:Can turn rock into metals, and can morph those metals into any shape
    Dark:Can "Fade" causing physical damage to be reduced
    Fighting:Increase physical damage
    Psyhic:Can teleport short distances
    Lightning:Extra fast
    Poison:Intoxicate enemies by touching them, also can create antidotes
    Dragon:Highly Intelligent, extremely good planner
    Flying:Can fly for short durations of time
    Normal:Can copy another's ability for a short time, requires lots of energy
    Ghost:Can turn invisible for a short amount of time

Now for the sign up forms:

Name: <Your characters name>
    Village/Element:<Name what village you come from, please yes Japanese term, and state your element>
    Embedded Spirit:<Name the spirit your character is embedded with, preferably your favourite pokemon>
    Pkmn using:<Select 2 pkmn of your element, state their final form>
    Appearance:<What your character looks like etc; please give a good paragraph of info>
    Personality:<Same rules apply here as appearance>
    History:<basically, a shortened bio on your char, what his life was like..>
    Ability: <Please restate your ability here>
    Other: <Anything else you would like to add>
    ALSO THE EMBEDDED SPIRIT SHOULD BE YOUR FAVOURITE PKMN OF THAT TYPE! THE OTHER 2 PKMN CANNOT I REPEAT CANNOT BE LEGENDAIES.

Ok, only 1 person per Village! Its first come first serve, some spots are already reserved so here are the info i know, and the players list etc;
    Bug: Taken
    Grass: Taken
    Fire: Taken
    Water:Taken
    Ice: Taken
    Ground: Taken
    Rock: No one right now
    Steel:Taken
    Dark: Taken
    Fighting: Taken
    Psychic: Taken
    Lightning: Taken
    Poison: Taken
    Dragon: Taken
    Flying: Taken
    Normal: No one right now
    Ghost: Taken

Heres my sign up:
    Name: Ace Triack
    Village/Element: Seiteki Village, Lightning
    Embedded Spirit: Raikou
    Pkmn using: Ampharos, Manectric
    Appearence: Ace has pale skin, adn very blonde hair. This goes together with his skinny frame, why many call him Milkbones. His eyes a a hazel brown, but have the "lost-soul" look. Ace stands at 5'6", and wears Adidas shoes. His socks are a green and gold colour, going his shirt, which is more of a jersey. His jersey reads "Sonics" and "14" On the front, while on the back it reads "Ace Triack". His jersey is of course, green and gold. Well, to be mroe precise, a gold colour, with green trim and a green line crossing over top, which is where in gold letters states "Sonics". His shorts are a grey colour, and hang below his knees by a few inches.
    Personality: Ace is far from cocky. In fact, he HATES cocky people. But he is silent, and doesn't like being the center of attention. Ace is more of a follower than a leader, but is willing to lead a team if he must. Ace is smart, and tries to plan ahead, making sure not to get ahead of himself. Since Ace, is so quiet, he tends to be anti-social and doesn't talk or communicate too much. He always makes himself feel like he IS the odd one out. Ace has few friends, but when he has a friend, he protects them with his life.
    History: Ace has had a tough life. Of course his mother died when giving him unexpected birth. The day after, his whole family was murdered by radical teenagers thinking that i would curse the village and its entire people. Thankfully, they were arrested, and then charged with murder, and they were hung. Ever since he was told of his fate, he trained like there was no tomorrow, they always thought that there might not be a tomorrow. Ace was told that his destiny, the fore calling by the legendaries, meant that he could only use his embedded pokemons spirit, or 2 other poemon of his choice, as long as they had fitted his element. He chose a Mareep and an Electrike, thinking that they might work together well on the same team. Now a days, he enjoys playing strategy games by himself and mastering lightning techniques.
    Ability: Extra fast
    Other: Nothing

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    here's my sign up KS!!

Name: Rayne

Village/Element: Izou Village, Dragon Element

Embedded Spirit: Rayquaza

Pkmn using: Flygon, Salamence

Appearance: Rayne stands at about 5'8, and has spiky black hair and hazel/blue eyes. He wears a white headband that has a blue symbol of a pokeball on it. He also has a matching white shirt and blue shorts. He wears a dragonfang necklace around his neck, which his father had given him when he was born. Rayne is sort-of on the"skinny side", but his body is toned and muscular.

Personality: Rayne is a very laid-back person, but he likes to travel around, and see many places. He is a bold trainer, and doesn't back down from challenges. Rayne can be a little rude or harsh sometimes, but that's just the way he is. He still has a soft side, but he doesnt like to show it. If you get him upset, you'd better watch out, because he isn't exactly a "turn the other cheek" type of person....

History: Rayne hasnt exactly had "the picture perfect life". When he was about 5 yrs. old, his parents were lost at sea, going on a week-long voyage reaserching deepsea pokemon, and having never returned. Being too young to understand the situation, his uncle Syrus raised him and cares for his nephew. Rayne does not remember his parents too well, but his father left him a dragonfang necklace, which he now wears around his neck and is his most prized possesion. Since losing his parents, Rayne has found a family in his pokemon, trapinch and bagon, which he got on one of his little adventures.

Ability: Highly Intelligent, extremely good planner. Can survive in a variety of different climates and is very adaptable.

Other: Rayne is very competitive and is extremely attracted to girls. He likes to spend time training with his pokemon, and he lkes to draw pokemon artwork in is spare time.

Last edited:

Ullion

Years
    Ok, Tha Pkmn Prodigy is ACCEPTED, err bit mreo info would be appreciated, but thats still decent! :)

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
    Years
    Name: Richie Eboka

Village/Element: Gutai City, Steel

Embedded Spirit: Diaruga

PKMN Using: Lucario and Metagross

Appearance: Richie is an tall African-American male, currently standing at 6'1". He has hazel eyes, black wavy hair, and is never seen without wearing is glasses. His frame was very lanky, some even called it unproportionate, but ever since he turned 12, he slowly became more adult-like; his muscles have obviously begun to develop, and he perceives thing in a more mature fashion. He wears a size 15 shoe, which are always accompinied with his gray basketball shorts and a Black Tall Tee. On this shirt letters that spell out "SHINY". Under this are pictures of two pokemon, Lucario and Metagross, with colors that differ from other pokemon of the same species. He is very well known around Gutai City for never being seen without matching clothes.

Personality: Richie is an all-around athlete, doing exceptional in any sport he plays, once he gets the hang of it. Despite his athletic abilities, Richie is known for being even more dedicated to his studies; anyone who's ever heard Richie speaking before knows this holds true. It is rumored that he has a vocabulary of 100,000, but whether or not this is a fact, no one knows. Due to Richie's high intelligence, he is known for breeding pokemon. In fact, at the age of 8, it was actually discovered by Richie that pokemon inherit 3 out 6 of their Indiviual Values from their parents, and that hatched pokemon have a 50% chance of inheriting the nature of their mother if the mother is holding an Everstone when the breeding process occurs. He is an accomplished competitive battler; he is often times noted for creating unorthodox movesets for pokemon and has been seen using them effectively in battle. It is also confirmed that Richie has an unhealthy obsession with whose colors are different from others that are the same species as them. These pokemon are known as "shiny pokemon". A shiny Lucario and shiny Metagross can be seen on his shirt, and he possesses these two pokemon. They are shiny as well. He has complete mastery of Steel type pokemon; his skills are believed to surpass even those of Steven's. Despite this, he is very anti-social. However, he knows he is connected to the other 16 children with pokemon souls residing in them, and though he doesn't know them, these are the only people he considers "true friends".

History: For someone with a seemingly perfect life, Richie has gone through many hardships. Like all the others that were embedded with spirits, his mother died at his birth. Out of frustration and depression, Richie's father killed himself by instructing the Magneton he owned to alter the amount of iron in his body. Then it changed the charge of the irons atoms. Once this happened, a chemical reaction occurred, causing him to turn to sink to the middle of the Earth, never to be heard from again. Richie has witnessed numerous deaths of pokemon, and even saw his own cousin kills his Rioru for not evolving as soon as she wanted it to evolve. Richie is anti-social towards adults for this reason, but he will make friends with children. Anytime he sees a person physically or mentally harm a pokemon, be it an adult, child, or senior, he explodes with anger. However, to control his anger, he trains his shiny pokemon in an unknown location; this location is believed to be the ultimate training "dojo", for he says it helps heightens all pokemon's abilities, including
    HP.

Ability: Increased intellect and athleticism, can change rocks and other minerals into steel, and can shape and morph these metals in any way he pleases.

Other: He aspires to become a physicist, but only after he has captured every pokemon and has captured his "dream" shiny pokemon. He is known to star gaze with his Metagross and Lucario on cool Fall evenings.

Ullion

Years
    MeleeMaster-ShinyPokemon is laso ACCEPTED, :) good Sign-up.

Ullion

Years
    Lol, its better now, thnx! :) And just a headsup to the rest, please note that someothers besides the 3 of us that have alrede signed-up, that some of the other elements are reserved. If reading the first post, u will notie which ones are taken and which ones arent

DragonQueenRachel

Soul of Trinity, Dragon Queen
    Years
    (Okay, dragons are taken, thank goodness for back-up plans, adnthat most dragons are part flying.

Name: Rain Skylark
    Village/Element: Tori/Flying
    Embedded Spirit: Dragonite (it is dragon/flying after all)
    Pkmn using: Salamence and Swellow
    Appearance: Rain has light green hair that falls down to her waist, but she usualy wears it in a braid or ponytail. She has piercing azure blue eyes that frighten most people. She always wears a long white trench coat and a blue skirt and tank top, she never removes the coat except to sleep, or if she can trust someone.
    Personality: Rain is usualy very quiet, unless you've gained her trust, which isn't very easy. She's very loyal to her friends and family, and can be outgoing when she wants to be. She is very outspoken against peole who treat their pokemon like slaves more than friends, and tries to push for human/pokemon equality.
    History: Like everyone else, Rain's mother died when she was born, but she also never knew her father, who had died a few months before she was born in an accident. At the age of 7, she found a Bagon on the side of the road, she nursed the small dragon back to health, and they've been best friends since (the same Bagon she found is the Salamence she has with her, even though she has no idea how it got there in the first place). She learned of her destiny from one of the elders in her village, and is ready to accept whatever fate has in store for her.
    Ability: Can fly for short derations of time.
    Other: <Anything else you would like to add>

Phew, I didn't know if I'd get it all in there, please accept, but it'll be okay if you don't.)

Last edited:

Ullion

Years
    Sorry, Pending, You cannot have a pokemon adn the exact same pkomen as ur spirit, u have to have 3 compltely different pkemon, and also, salamence was already taken, sorry i thought i adh mentioned that, but i would really liek if every1 had different pkmns. To help you tho, i know another dragon/flying: Altaria, and then also, u have Swellow which fits yes. Now u need to decide the rest. But otherwise good sign-up.

DragonQueenRachel

Years
    (I'll change the spirit, but Salamence is a never changing pokemon in my teams, so Dragonite will do. So, we still have 6 pokemon here, or what? Because I've more where that came from.)

Ullion

Years
    Sorry, only 2 pkmn+ur spirit for now. Re-do ur sign-up, so w know what is what. And sorry, but Salamence, will ahve to go, but yes u can use Dragonite, lol. So plz state whether Dragonite IS ur spirit or not, then state what ur alst is. ANd well.. ye >.> just amke sure ur post is same as las tiem .. just switch around the salamence and stuff..lol

DragonQueenRachel

Years
    (Okay, Dragonite is the spirit, but I see nothing wrong with keeping Salamence on the team, unless you want to break tradition.)

Ullion

Years
    *sigh* fine... u can keep Salamence... but i would orefer this to eb the last pokemon to be used twice!

DragonQueenRachel

Years
    (Well, I do usualy give my pokemon nicknames, maybe that could help them not getting mixed up, and sometimes this particular Salamence has her own, unique quality.)

Ullion

Years
    OK DragonQueenRachel is ACCEPTEDthankyou for editing ur post too. :) And the main idea of no one having the same pokemon as the other was to try and get people to sue pkmns they arnt use to using, trying to amke them try sometihng new, you know what i mean? Well, I hope you do, but oh well, i guess 1 isn;'t to bad, guys NO MORE DUPLICATES!

DragonQueenRachel

Years
    (Don't worry, I understand completely, I just didn't have a back-up plan for not being able to use my favorite pokemon.)

Ullion

Years
    Alighty then, anywyas, just saying that WHEN we start off (which wont be until we have some more players sign-up) that we have pkmn as low lvls so DragonQueen, you would have Bagon and Taillow still, like that, adn they will be off at like lv5 (we wotn actually keep track of lvls.). So ye, just makin sure everyone here understands that!

DragonQueenRachel

Years
    (That sounds reasonable, of course it'll be the first time I've had to train the pokemon from starter up on an RPG here, but hey, I'll try anything once. And are we allowed to have nicknames for the pokemon? You never specified that.)

Ullion

Years
    Yeye, nicknames are allowed of course, just state who is nicknamed adn what their nickname is >.>

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back