• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Elemental Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    OOC: S'Ok. Hey, do you mind if I double up as a few more characters? I can play more then one easily, it would relieve the stress that coming up with truly random things for Kyle gives me, and I doubt that any more people will sign up at this rate.

BIC:

"Thy dwelling? The sound of a shelter doth seem like music to my ears!" Kyle beamed

<Thou'rt annoying, young chosen one. Why dost thou speak in Shakespearean dialect?> Kadabra asked, gritting his teeth.

Because, as I said before, it doth become addicting the more I use it. And it doth prevent me from getting too loony.

<Ah. In that case, young rogue, carry on. I wilt call thee later.>

typeZERO

Great Ninja, Uria!
    Years
    "Heh , that does sound like a good idea. Doesn't it Rose?" I replied to Ace and said to Rose. I picked up Rose's larvitar whom I haven't seen in a long time. I petted it and it looked happy to see me. I looked at Kyle who was speaking like Shakespeare. "Is thou speaking in Shakespearean dialect? It doth get thy person addicted! Let us speak in Shakespearean dialect!" I said to Ace like Shakespeare as Larvitar gave out a sweatdrop. "Come , m'lady Rose! Us chosen ones must go to thy shelter!" I said to Rose as I got her pokeball and returned her Larvitar and pulled her up.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    If thou begins to speak in Shakespearn, thy shall speak in French." I said slightly irratated. I sighed and said, "Allez, s'il vous plait". I yawned, i felt sleepy, which was rare since I hardly felt tired during the night, in fact, I usually felt alive. Another crackle, louder than the rest; almost defining to people in our area, had just falshed across the sky, and then the bolt of lightning came down not to far from us. The immense heat charred our skin slightly leaving a small tingly sensation. "Huh, I forgot to mention, this is the village of lightning." I said with a half-happy face. I got slightly worried about the lightning though, it has never been this intense before. "Guys, hurry up, this is starting to get pretty dangerous, and I gotta find the others too." I turned my head to look around, to see if I could find anyone else.

OOC: Ya go right ahead, but just label which one your posting as. And I might double up as well, and take the bugger ^.^

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    AJ had returned to the insanity of everything and started to smile, " If you speak Shakespearian and you speak french, I'll speak spanish! Sus todos los idiotas, soy tanto más elegante entonces usted idiotas" AJ said with a smirk. " So what do you think of that, ¿Niños?" AJ said insulting them only slightly. " You right we should get going, to dangrous out here" He mumbled pointing at the wild lightning, AJ was trying to act fine after his horrible encounter with his late mother. " So where is this casa of yours? Ace, you oír me?" AJ asked him obviously having fun by speaking his native language. AJ looked at the group and said finnaly, " deja se ponen yendo, oh that means. Lets get going"

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    "I know. It doesn't take an idiot to realize that," a voice called from directly behind the spanish speaker, "Especially when you live right next door to someone who uses Spanish to annoy you. Constantly."

He appeared to simply melt from the landscape, a young man of fourteen wearing a straw hat, as well as a red vest, green sweatshirt, and blue jeans. Adjusting the "Cowboy Style" hat to uncover his eyes, which were a deep, muddy-brown color he nodded to the group. "Greetings. I am Renaldo, your newest member. And these," he added, removing two red-and-white spheres from the belt encircling his waist, "Are my Pokemon." Tossing both orbs into the air, he barked out "Forward! Reiza, Brick!"

White light exploded from both Pokeballs, curling into the shape of a pair of Pokemon, one resembling a bipedal praying mantis with sword-like arms and a dragonlike head, and the other a large, blue beetle with a long horn. The mantis one nodded his (Her?) head, and bowed, crossing the blades on its arms in a gesture of humility. The other one simply smirked, crossing its muscular looking arms as it sneered at the rest of the group.

Kyle's eyes narrowed. "Renaldo? What are you doing here?" he yelled, exasperated, "You promised you'd wait till we got to Kokoro before joining up with us!"

With an almost sinister laugh, Renaldo shook his head. "No, Kyle," he replied, in a deep, whispering tone, "We just said we'd think about it. Remember?"

Kyle growled, gritting his teeth. "I have photographic memory, and believe me punk, that was what we agreed on!"

Chuckling softly, Renaldo shook his head. "Perhaps somebody touched up the negatives this time." he answered in a tone of mock concern. "Or perhaps," he continued, all trace of anything friendly gone from his voice, "You're just jealous that my entrance was more dramatic then yours!"

"Umm..." Kyle replied, shaking his head as he tried to supress a fit of the giggles, "Renaldo?"

"What?"

"Your fly is undone."

"Oh-!" Renaldo cursed, bending down to rezip the aforementioned fly. "Crap!"

Kyle nodded. "Indeed." Turning to face the rest of the group, he rolled his eyes as he said "I apologize for not telling you about this earlier. This is Renaldo, an old aquaintance of mine. We had a bet going- whoever's entrance was more dramatic got to go see our favorite movie free of charge at my grandparent's theatre. He was supposed to keep an eye on Kokoro for me while I was over here, but apparently he decided to gallavant off..."

"Hey, I didn't just leave it unguarded!" Renaldo protested indignantly, "I hired some dude from the fighting village to guard the gates secretly! Now if only I could remember his name... King... King..."

"King Ding-dong?" Kyle asked, an air of sarcasm in his voice.

"Yeah, that's him!"

Kyle sighed. "Well, that's it. We're doomed."

OOC: Yesh, introduction of the leet bug character, along with his Scyther and Heracross. Meanwhile, I shall proceed to write up a sign-up sheet, which I will have on hand soon.

typeZERO

Great Ninja, Uria!
    Years
    I stopped speaking Shakespearean when someone grabbed me from behind. I turned around and saw nobody. I was grabbed from behind again when someone spoke. "Daaaiiiiisukeeeee. It's meeeeeee. Remember me?" The mysterious person said. I turned around and still saw no one. Somebody then popped out of thin air in front of me as I gave a surprised 'AAAAH!'

I looked at the person carefully and looked happy. "Why if it isn't my brother-in-law Hyru! I thought you weren't going to come until the day we left for Areno Village!" I said to my brother-in-law Hyru. He still had the mysterious violet eyes and hair. "Well , change of plans! I wanted to come early. And my Misdreavus (or whatever it's spelled like) wants to see you!" Hyru replied with a happy look. His Misdreavus popped up from behind him and rushed towards me withe a happy cry. I caught the little ghost and gave it a light hug. It looked at Rose and rushed at her too , rubbing it's face on hers. "Well , what's happening now , Ground 'ninja' Daisuke?" He asked with a sly grin.

OOC:Like A_C_C I will do a sign up sheet for the ghost kid later.

Ullion

Years
    Ya, this is kyle's second character, unfortuantely ACC took bug >O

Name: Xia

Village/Element: Dokueki Village

Embedded Spirit: Dorapion

Pkmn using: Ariados and Venomoth.

Appearance: Xia stands at around 5'6" which is quite short for his age. He is pale white, but his a tinge of grey in it. He has an intoxicating purple mark that is looks like: § on both of his cheeks. He has bright green hair that is fairly short but spiky in the front and back. Xia is quite slim and has no physical force to him at all. Every time Xia looks happy most people think he is insane. His purple eyes seem to be even more vibrant due to his skin being oh-so pale. Xia wears a black robe (Like the ones in Bleach). On his belt, he has a small tool-pack that contains many viles containing many different liquids.

Personality: Xia isn't very friendly. It isn't that he purposely doesn't want friends or is mean, he just doesn't like people bothering him. Xia is willing to help, but usually if he sees a good purpose in it. Xia is almost always zoned out, thinking. He is quite intelligent and observant, and will take time in battle to see what is going on. At times, Xia will get a rush of energy and may get out of control. He is good at holding it in, since he has had to deal with it his whole life, although his 'inner side' that breaks out every so often can become strong and take him over for sometime. He believe his 'inner self' is a vampire, mainly because most of the outbreaks occur during spillage of blood. This is another why Zia avoids having friends, he doesn't want to make any and have them killed off by his inner self.

History: Living in a village filled with people obsessed with toxins and antidotes and any form of drug, you'd think Xia would fit in well. Well, you were wrong. Everyone feared him, as his poison was always to strong, and not to mention his already mentioned inner self. He has had only a few friends, and all but one of them killed off by his inner self. His only friend is a boy around his age from the grass village. During the war, these two villages had allied with each other, obviously they both relied on each other quite oftenly. During the war, the two boys were told to hide underground and stay safe, as the elders did not want the chosen ones to die. That was the last time he had seen the kid from the grass. Learning that his kid was a chosen one, and a viscous poison master had scared Xia's father away. Due to being alone, Xia left his village and lived in a nearby forest by himself. Living out in the forest allowed Xia to hone his skills with nature and toxins and different chemicals. He did not use books and such to learn about nature, he had used his own ways, in the forest, with experiments, and this is how he learned to live.

Ability: Intoxicate enemies by touching them, also can create antidotes

Other: nope =D

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    Interdoucing new "Normal" Type character, and at the bottom is a plead.

Can I please change up my character? Being short is annoying...

Name: Misty Valentine ( They were married at a young age... Special Village thing)
    Village/Element: Fukuhon Village, Normal
    Embedded Spirit: Clefairy
    Pkmn using: Jigglypuff, Eevee
    Appearance: Her tall and model like figure has everyone drooling most of the time, Misty has a nice 5'7 figure, she's a hispanic girl like AJ and has some of these features. Her skin is a tanning tone and her eye's are a catlike emerald, her teeth are in place nicly and she usually wears a pink lipstick over his lips. She wears saphire earings and a opal bracelet, her hair is a velvet black that is styled in a long ponytail. She wears stylish Combat boots with hard iron bottoms and a hard leather top, She wears a bright pink shirt on with the words " Kick Ass!" on it and a sleevless red vest with flames on where the sleeves were cut off and on the back are the words " Valentine". She has tight leather pants on, black of course and wears her engagment ring always.

Personality: Misty is sassy and sarcastic, bossy and must have it her way. She will usually think of herself as the leader of a team, she is very smart though, making her an important asses to any mission. She is an artistic girl and is basically a social butterfly.
    she will never pass up the oppertunity to sketch someone, espectially a teammate.

History: At the tender age of three Misty met AJ, they were destined to be married to settle a feud between the two villages, at the age of four Misty attended a class with AJ to learn the violen. As she grew she started to love AJ even more, she was devistated when she had to leave back to her village when she 12 for special training, AJ gave her the engagment ring and they kissed, to seal the deal.
    Ability: Can copy another's ability for a short time, takes up lots of energy.
    Other: Misty has a great voice and can play the Violen.

Name: AJ Valentine
    Village/Element: Hyouga Cove, Ice
    Embedded Spirit: Snorunt
    Pkmn using: Swinub, Glaceon
    Appearance: AJ is a medium sized Hispanic teen, He's about Five Foot four and weighs around 130 something pounds. His eye's are a Cloudy blue and his teeth are nice and pearly, He is wearing an earing in his left ear and has a tattoo of the cross on his forehead. He wears Black leather pants and a black shirt with a white cross and the words 'Judgment Day' he wears black boots with iron soles. He wears a white trench coat with another cross on it, this times black. His hair is grayish white and styled in a ponytail.

Personality: AJ has a fixed personality, he is serious and strict in battle but will also have a sense of humor to lighten up all the tense moments. Averagely he is a layed back calm kinda of guy, real outgoing. Even if you get on his nerves he will be willing to help you but if you really Piss him off your going to regret it, big time. So overall he's a layed back humorous yet strict and serious kind of guy.

History: Being married at such a young age to end a feud was oblivious to AJ, he just thought he had a new freind. When he became four he began Violen lessons with Misty, as he got older he loved Misty more and more. He was devistated when she had to go train in her village, to help them both they exchanged their engagment rings to each other.
    Ability: Able to withstand extreme cold.
    Other: AJ has a beautiful voice and can play the Violen.

Ullion

Years
    OOC: Hm, ok its good I guess. And guys, I had an idea. I was going to restart this because we've had a few mixups throughout this as well as a few people who signed up but never had posted or have stopped posting, which takes up the elements. This is up to you guys, I would really prefer it and think it would help boost the effeciency of this place. And as a starter for the new thread though, only 1 element to a person for the begining.

typeZERO

Great Ninja, Uria!
    Years
    OOC:I agree , but can we still keep our spots as our element if we've been posting recently (as in , like a month or so)? Well , if we do make a 2.0 then I'll probably want Dragon type since I wanted that one at first. But the other people who've posted in like a time ranging from a month would probably be pissed to see that their element has been taken.

Ullion

Years
    OOC: The elements are up for grabs, really. SO when I restart the thread(which by the looks of it, I will), its first come first serve, so don't say "it isn't fair" or any of that stuff, ya'll have been warned. xD And also, by the end of Sunday (My time, which is 1:40AM Sunday morning at the moment) I will see what everyone has said. And so far 3 people want the RP to be remade, and no one doesn't want it to be remade. So 22 hours and 20 minutes from this post the final decision shall be made, well, sort of.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back