• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Elite 5's Mega Trading Thread!!!!!!

What do you guys think of the shop?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

valor555

The Only Light in the Deep Sea
Years
  • Hey man dont worry about it take as long as you need, all you want is a heart scale right? but if you want some thing more id be happy oblige ^-^

JFK

hey there
    Years
  • yeah how about the slowking for the shiny shinx

EDIT: yeah i can wait! and how is the ev'd phanpy coming??

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
  • Hey man dont worry about it take as long as you need, all you want is a heart scale right? but if you want some thing more id be happy oblige ^-^

Don't worry a heart scale is more than enough (stupid wifi don't let me connect haha)

yeah how about the slowking for the shiny shinx

EDIT: yeah i can wait! and how is the ev'd phanpy coming??

OK thanks and the phanpy is great almost done ( a stupid project of software development stop my time to play, he'll be ready tomorrow and with an extra bonus for the wait) ;)

Yeah, sorry about the double post, it went down as I clicked submit.

Anyways, I'll be on the rest of the night. Just tell me when and what you want!

Ok, i really want events that i don't have, but if you don't have any, the calm and naive shinies Eevees would be fine ;)

Last edited:

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
  • BTW have any of you see the others of the E5??? i think that i'm the only that are posting here in the thread i'm really thinking to go back and run a solo thread...

JFK

hey there
    Years
  • OK thanks and the phanpy is great almost done ( a stupid project of software development stop my time to play, he'll be ready tomorrow and with an extra bonus for the wait) ;)

Cool! and no worries i have finals coming up next week so i understand busy

Years
  • @ DarkAlucard:

You already have the few event pkmn that I have. Though if want, on Sunday I will give you a Sinjoh ruins Giratina with its orb.

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
  • Cool! and no worries i have finals coming up next week so i understand busy

Yeah, is becoming insane (at least vacations are coming)

@ DarkAlucard:

You already have the few event pkmn that I have. Though if want, on Sunday I will give you a Sinjoh ruins Giratina with its orb.

Well, let's go with the shinies Eevees ok? And on Sunday, pick another pokemon from my lists to trade for your Giratina ;) yesterday i grab a Modest Dialga

Last edited:
    Years
  • @ DarkAlucard:

Well, I meant that you can have the Giratina for free, Sunday, and the Eevees tonight. Though, I forgot before I posted, the Griseous Orb cannot be traded.

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
  • @ DarkAlucard:

Well, I meant that you can have the Giratina for free, Sunday, and the Eevees tonight. Though, I forgot before I posted, the Griseous Orb cannot be traded.

Who! Thanks then for the free Giratina, and don't worry i really don't like Origin Form :)

Years
  • Haha! It's the least I can do to thank you. I'm gonna clone it, though, is that a problem? Also, I can give it another item.

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
  • Haha! It's the least I can do to thank you. I'm gonna clone it, though, is that a problem? Also, I can give it another item.

Nope, the pokemons that i trade are clones too :classic: and that would be awesome, i'll let you pick the item n_n

dude22072

Pokemon master man
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2013
    I'll take the NZ Jirachi Lv5 UT from your dimond.
    i'll trade you my event Arceus with draco plate. original moveset. LVL.80. from my SS. May 7 at 7CST. ok?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back