• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Eon Dimension Clan

What name should I use

• eon dimension clan (edc)

Votes: 24 52.2%
  • eon revoulution alliance (erc)

Votes: 11 23.9%
  • The new hope clan (NHC)

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • The future awaits clan (TFA)

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • The tommorow lives clan (TTL)

Votes: 6 13.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Likewise

Bye.
Years
  • nice job, good to have another member!
    OKay everyone, I changed something, you must get at least a 90/100 to become a guardian

yueyang

school boy
    Years
    • Ct
    • Seen Jul 14, 2008
    SIGN ME UP! eh i just joined and i am getting into all of these things and for some reason i feel as if i am screwing up on something...well i will try my best to do well to join your clan..its summer time so i will be here majority of the time =D

Likewise

Bye.
    Years
  • sure let me get some of my test pokemon....
    my
    fc's in the sig

hey it's supposed to be lv. 100 singles

Last edited:

Likewise

Bye.
    Years
  • okay
    i'll wait.............

wow your blissey is something!

nice game, I like your choice of pokemon and also you should bread all your pokemon and reconstruct the same team but with ev training
    anyway here's how you did
    you got a 82/100 you're a sentry! if you want to become a guardian you can take a retest in a week

Last edited:

yueyang

school boy
    Years
    • Ct
    • Seen Jul 14, 2008
    =D, i think i messed up in the beginning lapras was supposed to take the hit for arcanine but i had a feeling you would switch out instead and have arcanine prepare an earthquake for that pkmn but it didnt. so lol i think thats the fatal mistake that cost me the battle and thankyou i enjoyed that battle too =D, only thing is..ev training = i don't know how to =/?

Likewise

Bye.
    Years
  • well it's a bit confusing, but use youtube if you understand it it'll help you a lot! I mean I just learned about it and see how strong my team is! the only thing is if you want to win on pokecommunity you're going to have to start an entirely new team! you know what I'll help you tell me what pokemon you want on you're team and I'll ask some of my friends to breed you some really good ones!

Last edited:

yueyang

school boy
    Years
    • Ct
    • Seen Jul 14, 2008
    i actually like my team =D. and the strategy for them is that they are a doubles team.especially with blissey..i think i need to get either a lightning or earth type moves more.but don't worry i will reconstruct my team for the next pass days and try to update you on their stats to show you how they are doing
    ---
    i will strike with a vengeance
    AND BECOME A GUARDIAN! 100/100
    teehee

Likewise

Bye.
    Years
  • okay but if I can make a suggestion for a electric type try a jolteon or a raichu or a electivire.
    don't change a thing with blissey except its move set, it is awesome!

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Good Luck with the clan,
    ~Best wishes from team RRC [we're ready for war when you are]

Last edited:

yueyang

school boy
    Years
    • Ct
    • Seen Jul 14, 2008
    ditto...scaring me already man..just wait until this this *scrolls up to see his rank* WAIT UNTIL THIS SENTRY BECOMES A GUARDIAN..then me and RDD will pwn yu all =D

richdevildog559

My XBL GTag: X Factr559
    Years
  • ditto...scaring me already man..just wait until this this *scrolls up to see his rank* WAIT UNTIL THIS SENTRY BECOMES A GUARDIAN..then me and RDD will pwn yu all =D

u got a lot of guts. LOL. i like that. so who did u face yesterday? im 2 lazy right now to go look at who u test battled.

yueyang

school boy
    Years
    • Ct
    • Seen Jul 14, 2008
    i faced behbod. i got pwned cause my pkmn werent ev trained and i screwed up on some bad predictions..i got a 85? 84 i think

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back