• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Eon Gliders Club: Latias and Latios

Which is better in your opinion- Latias or Latios?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nagaraja

আমি সর্প থেকে নোয়ান নিচে হবে
Years
I can't resist... they are just tooooo cute. :D
Name: Nagaraja

Partner: Latias

Reason for Joining: Latias and Latios were the cutest legendaries ever. I have gone to great lengths just to get both of them. XD

Who Recruited You (If needed): Sector Revenge

Sayan

is tightening its focus
Years

Reason for Joining: Latias and Latios were the cutest legendaries ever. I have gone to great lengths just to get both of them. XD

Welcome to the club, Nagaraja. I'm also new here.

I've always considered the Lati twins to be more on the 'cool' side, not cute. But some chao art has changed my mind. I've posted one such pic a few posts up, you might like it.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
Hi there sayan and nagaraja! :)

on topic: I prefer to have my Latios wreaking havoc in the OU tier. He is at his best there. Choice specs is way more better than Sould Dew IMO.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016

Welcome!! :) You'll have a blast here!

I don't think Latios would like to be called cute however, he's the man of the family. I think he'd prefer, coolness!

Welcome to the club, Nagaraja. I'm also new here.

I've always considered the Lati twins to be more on the 'cool' side, not cute. But some chao art has changed my mind. I've posted one such pic a few posts up, you might like it.
Latias is straight up cute and beautiful ;) She can be cool too! But AWESOME definitely!

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Years
Agreeing with Cosmo. Latios is the cool eon and Latias is the cute one. (but Latios is also cute in a way) If I have to make an anime analogy, Latios would be uchiha Sasuke and Latias would be Sakura (from the Naruto series)

Eclispe

Beginning PsyDragon Master
Years
  • Seen Feb 29, 2012
Username: Eclispe
Partner: Latios
Reason for joining: Latias and Latios are the greatest pokemon in existence. I cannot get enough of those two; espcially Latios.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Username: Eclispe
Partner: Latios
Reason for joining: Latias and Latios are the greatest pokemon in existence. I cannot get enough of those two; espcially Latios.
Welcome!

I, too, cannot get enough of Latias!!

I want to bring up a new Topic, if it's allowed C8?

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
New Topic:

Does anyone like the storyline of the Eon Twins in Pokemon Heroes: The Movie?

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
It's been a long time since I watched that movie, so I don't remember much. :/
All I remember is how said the ending was. It made me cry! :,( Poor Latios!
I just want to point out, Latias is quite the kisser when she's that girl she poses as. LOL

Eclispe

Years
  • Seen Feb 29, 2012
It's been a long time since I watched that movie, so I don't remember much. :/
All I remember is how said the ending was. It made me cry! :,( Poor Latios!

2010 was the last time I watched it; though talking about it makes me want to watch it again lol.

Last edited:

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
2010 was the last time I watched it; though talking about makes me want to watch it again lol.
I used to have it and watch it all the time. Because of...you-know-who! haha

I wouldn't mind anyone hosting an event of just watching the movie again and discussing what happen, the plot of the moving (Like you would for school) LOL That'd be fun.

Eclispe

Years
  • Seen Feb 29, 2012
I used to have it and watch it all the time. Because of...you-know-who! haha

I wouldn't mind anyone hosting an event of just watching the movie again and discussing what happen, the plot of the moving (Like you would for school) LOL That'd be fun.

lol that would be fun. I plan to watch it again Saturday after Pokemon The Movie: White Victini and Reshiram go off.

miltankRancher

Years
welcome eclispe! :)

hmm... Latios/ the girl who, I forgot the name became avtually my crush during the duration of the movie. especially the part when she kissed ash.

and yes. all i can say is... POOR LATIOS.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
welcome eclispe! :)

hmm... Latios/ the girl who, I forgot the name became avtually my crush during the duration of the movie. especially the part when she kissed ash.

and yes. all i can say is... POOR LATIOS.
It wasn't the girl, it was Latias who transformed (Was that what she did or was it..Illusion like Zoroark's?) into her. That's how she got Ash's attention first in the movie LOL

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
welcome new members!!

Does anyone like the storyline of the Eon Twins in Pokemon Heroes: The Movie?
i don't remember the movie. i just remember that something happened to latios at the end of the movie :P :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back