• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Eon Gliders Club: Latias and Latios

Which is better in your opinion- Latias or Latios?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
welcome new members!!

Does anyone like the storyline of the Eon Twins in Pokemon Heroes: The Movie?
i don't remember the movie. i just remember that something happened to latios at the end of the movie :P :P
So let's bring about the next question:

What would you do if YOUR Latios/Latias manage to become a hero and sacrifice itself for the greater good?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 1, 2016
Name: Xeberos
Partner: Latios
Reason for joining: They both are very cool legendaries and they have interesting movepool like every other legendaries. :D

Eclispe

Beginning PsyDragon Master
Years
  • Seen Feb 29, 2012
So let's bring about the next question:

What would you do if YOUR Latios/Latias manage to become a hero and sacrifice itself for the greater good?

If my Latias/Latios where to sacrifice themselves for the greater good; I would use my funds to build a memorial gardern in their honor and request to be buried next to them when it came time for my own death.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Oops.. I forget to check the clubs sections. How ya'll doing???

Sure. ^_^ I just really like how the movie showcased their powers, such as sight sharing, invisibility, and jet speed. They interacted a lot with Ash. Sometimes, the movie legendary is.. distant or maybe even the bad guy, lol. I barely remember the plot but... I guess it's just the twins bringing water to the town and forever watching over it? Sounds nice enough to me. Poor Latios, though. I was in tears. XD;

I'd... reluctantly let him/her do what he/she must do. I can't say no! I would also like to build a memorial. :(

Sayan

is tightening its focus
Years

Well, I guess it's kinda OK. I didn't go gaga over it, but I didn't really hate it either.

Nooo! I guess I'd have to let them do it. If I stop them for my selfish reasons, they wouldn't really respect me. And if it really is for the greater good I don't think I would be able to talk them out of it even if I wanted to do so.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
I would let them go. if you love someone, you better learn to let him go

I will build the best memorial in the world for the two of them! okay, not the best. second-best. first one goes to crobat.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
In all honesty. I would cry myself to death. I love Latias so much that, I would never want to let her go :( That's just the price of being 'Good,' to have that feeling when something big comes like this

But a heroic thing, is the best way anyone want to be remembered by (Unless you're just pure evil and dead inside). If we had the way the world works for us, I would for sure always have 2 Latias personally always with me. One normal, and one shiny. Of course losing the thought of one is just heartbreaking, but both, would be hell.

Once ready to do the good deed on sacrificing itself for the greater good, I would let Latias know beforehand how much she meant to me. Her death will not be in vain and I'd never forget her! I will, also, build an amusement park with the biggest statue of her in the galaxy, with her name titled underneath. Heck, I'd name the town after her just because she saved us/the world!

In this case, let's just hope evil never appears in our path! :\ Knowing she'd be watching over us all, looking up in the sky to hopefully see clouds and such shaped as her or something, is a happy and sad emotion thing to take in.

There's my answer to the topic. :O Answer would be the same for Latios but...I don't love him THAT much.

Eclispe

Years
  • Seen Feb 29, 2012
Could I post a new topic?

Since we had the topic regarding Lati@s most powerful move, Luster Purge and Mist Ball where overlooked, seeing as there are far more better choices for the duo. However, we cannot dismiss the fact that the two are signature moves, and therefore must have a certain grabdeur on its own. So, the topic.

Which among the two do you like better? Mist Ball or Luster Purge?

i would personally go with Luster Purge since it and its effect complements very well. Luster Purge is a Special attacks, which could lower a foe's Special Defense, therefore, ensuring a greater damage the next time Luster Purge is used. Mist Ball, on the other hand, lowers a foe's Special Attack, which would do nothing if the opponent is a Physically-inclined battler with absolutely no need for Special Attack, and will not notice even if the SpA is at it's lowest point possible.

While I do agree with your assesment of Luster Purge vs Mist Ball I would add on that Luster Purge looks better as well.

If you could be Latias or Latios for one day how would you spend your time? What would be your feelings when it was time go back to being human? Where would you go?

Last edited:

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
Welcome new members! Now the topics.
Find another way. There has to be another way. If not, I'd do everything Sectorrevenge did. But I'd also change my name to Latias.

If I could be a Latias, I'm not sure what I'd do, though I would definitely fly everywhere. When I was human, I could never look at the world the same again. On a side note, I think that could make for an interesting oneshot to write.

Last edited:

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
i would build a memorial for my Latios

DualBlade

The Umbreon Lover
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 24, 2013
For the topic, id say.

Erm, if i could be a latios id.....fly around using mind link and ifi can ill bring my old camera and take some pics of me lol.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Since I'm a guy, I'd probably be Latios right? I'd find my soulmate is happens to be Latias (Since most likely we wouldn't really be sibling haha) and spend the day with her :)

Of course as fast as they could fly, I'd go to California to Hawaii to Australia to Paris, France to see the Effel Tower for once. That's what I would do for sure!

I would hate to go back as humans afterward. But memories to see things and everything I just mentioned would be so worth it!

Flying has been one of the things I wanted to do (Helicopters meaning), so being Latios would be a perfect 'Thing I want to do before I die' event. Let alone it could ease up my fear of height too... :\ LOL

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
Oh, I just thought I'd post a reminder about the contest, since we've gained so many new members. The contest is a drawing contest, and the prize is a customized VS. Sprite made by me for you to use along with 35 Points. Submit entries in the Club Art Gallery. Sadly, we currently have no entries and time is running out, so hurry to win the prize!

Eclispe

Years
  • Seen Feb 29, 2012
For the topic, id say.

Erm, if i could be a latios id.....fly around using mind link and ifi can ill bring my old camera and take some pics of me lol.

lol which I would have thought of that.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Didn't in the film the twins have the power to see each others visions? I think they did.

I've heard so many rumors about twins real life having the unique ability to think alike and speak to another one in their mind. (Would this be true if there are twins in here?)

Would this be the reason the movie added this power to Latias/Latios? I find it quite fascinating.

miltankRancher

Years
Didn't in the film the twins have the power to see each others visions? I think they did.

I've heard so many rumors about twins real life having the unique ability to think alike and speak to another one in their mind. (Would this be true if there are twins in here?)

Would this be the reason the movie added this power to Latias/Latios? I find it quite fascinating.

This has been well-documented. And maybe it is really the reason behind the mind link (it is particularly strong between the two eons than with ash and such.)

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
That is an interesting thing to think about. I know a few pairs of twins, and I will ask them about it. (Though I may not get the truth...) Anywho, time for a new topic!

In what game did you catch your first Lati@s and how did you catch it?
For me it was Sapphire. I used my master ball on it, mostly because I HATE tracking Pokemon like that. It drives me nuts.

miltankRancher

Years
It was Ruby for me. I failed to realize I have yet to meet a roaming Pokemon, that is why I used my Master Ball on grouodn. however, after many catching attempts, I managed to catch it with an Ultra Ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back