• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Erika Fan Club

darkgamerGS

Addicted to Asuna
    Years
    I have seen the Erika episode, but I don't remember much of it. Also, I played Silver on emulator, and Erika has the Pokemon she normally has, plus a level 145 Pinsir and a level 4 Rattata! I was somehow able to win.

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    That's okay. BTW, I'll join your Flannery Club to make this even stevens.

Last edited:

Sunflorazumarill

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    All right. Let's see the members so far:

Sunflorazumarill (myself)
    Salamence Master
    Nessie
    Happy Dude
    Pok?mon Veteran
    darkgamerGS
    Kiri (still needs to post)

darkgamerGS

Addicted to Asuna
    Years
    Um... yeah, I guess. When Red and Blue first came out, I thought Erika looked pretty, but I didn't have a crush on her. To be honest, I think she still looks pretty.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jul 24, 2005
    I want to join. I like Erika because she trains grass types.

Sunflorazumarill

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    Okay. You're in. So... what should we talk about now? How about what type of Pok?mon Erika should use if she didn't use Grass Pok?mon.

Sunflorazumarill

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    Good. BTW, I even thought of some Pok?mon card ideas for Erika! Here they are:

--These two were done by someone else, but for a set of mine involving Erika--

Erika's Sceptile
    110 HP {G}
    Stage 2 Pok?mon (Evolves from Erika's Grovyle)

Pok?-BODY Overgrowth
    Each Energy attached to Erika's Sceptile provides {G} instead of the usual type.
    {G}{G}{G}{G} Scary Scent Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pok?mon is now Poisoned and can't retreat as long as Erika's Sceptile is your Active Pok?mon; if tails, this attack does nothing (not even damage). 100

Weakness: {R}
    Resistance: {W}
    Retreat Cost: {C}{C}

Erika's Ludicolo
    90 HP {G}
    Stage 2 Pok?mon (Evolves from Erika's Lombre)

{W}{W} Water Gun This attack does 30 damage plus 20 damage for each {W} Energy attached to Erika's Ludicolo but not used to pay for this attack's Energy Cost. You can't add more than 40 damage in this way. 30+
    {G}{G}{G} Solarbeam 50

Weakness: {G}
    Resistance: {W}

--These five were done by myself for the same set. (This set also had the Flannery cards I showed you.)--

Erika's Shiftry
    Pok?mon card
    {G}
    90 HP
    Stage 2 Pok?mon
    Evolves from Erika's Nuzleaf
    Put Erika's Shiftry on the Stage 1 card
    Resistance: {W} -30
    Retreat cost: {C}{C}
    {G}{C} Leaf Fan Flip a coin. If tails, this attack does nothing. 60
    {G}{G}{C} Bullet Seed Flip 4 coins. This attack does 20 damage times the number of heads. 20x

Erika's Shroomish
    Pok?mon card
    {G}
    50 HP
    Basic Pok?mon
    Retreat cost: {C}
    {G} Spore The Defending Pok?mon is now Asleep.
    {G}{C} Absorb Remove a number of damage counters from Erika's Shroomish equal to half the damage done to the Defending Pok?mon (after applying Weakness and Resistance)(rounded up to the nearest 10). If Erika's Shroomish has fewer damage counters than that, remove all of them. 20

Erika's Breloom
    Pok?mon card
    {G}
    70 HP
    Stage 1 Pok?mon
    Evolves from Erika's Shroomish
    Put Erika's Breloom on the Basic Pok?mon
    {G}{C} Absorb Remove a number of damage counters from Erika's Breloom equal to half the damage done to the Defending Pok?mon (after applying Weakness and Resistance)(rounded up to the nearest 10). If Erika's Breloom has fewer damage counters than that, remove all of them. 20
    {F}{F}{C} Sky Uppercut Don't apply Resistance. 40

Erika's Cacnea
    Pok?mon card
    {G}
    40 HP
    Basic Pok?mon
    {G} Poison Sting Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pok?mon is now Poisoned. 10
    {G}{C} Cotton Spore Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pok?mon can't attack or retreat during your opponent's next turn. 20

Erika's Cacturne
    Pok?mon card
    {G}
    80 HP
    Stage 1 Pok?mon
    Evolves from Erika's Cacnea
    Put Erika's Cacturne on the Basic Pok?mon
    {G}{G} Needle Arm Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pok?mon is now Confused and Poisoned. 20
    {G}{C}{C} Pin Missile Flip 4 coins. This attack does 20 damage times the number of heads. 20x

--Another one done by someone else, but for a set of mine involving Erika--

Erika's Tropius
    80 HP {G}
    Basic Pok?mon

{C}{C}{C}{C} Fly Flip a coin. If heads, prevent all effects of attacks, including damage, done to Erika's Tropius. 40
    {G}{G}{G}{G} Hyper Solar Flare Flip a coin. If tails, this attack does nothing. 80

Resistance: {F}

Last edited:

Sunflorazumarill

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    Okay. I'd like to bring up a topic I asked about earlier. Who do you think Erika should be with? I say Brock, because I think they go very well together. Who does anyone else think Erika should be with?

Sunflorazumarill

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    Well, we know that the Grass Pok?mon Erika has are Tangela, Victreebel, and Gloom, what other Grass Pok?mon should she have?

Back