• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Erika Fan Club

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    I just got another idea of what we should do; find and post pictures of Erika we can find on the net. (No Hentai, though.)

I have another pic of Erika with Brock on the beach. Here it is:

The Erika Fan Club

I also got another idea of what we should do; find and post pictures of Erika we can find on the net. (No Hentai, though.)

Sunflorazumarill

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    Okay. We still need to do some things to help this club get going. Spirit of the Moon, could you go and try to look for some pictures of Erika?

Sunflorazumarill

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    darkgamerGS said:
    Is it just me, or does Erika have black hair in the game and blue (Or purple, I sometimes get mixed up) in the anime?

Yeah. That's the thing with her. For some reason her hair is black in the game and blue in the anime. I don't know what they were thinking.

Sunflorazumarill

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    darkgamerGS said:
    It makes you wonder what her actual hair color is, doesn't it?

I once heard someone refer to her hair as green. In fact, in the pics of her in Pok?mon Stadium and Pok?mon Stadium 2, her hair seems kind of green.

Sunflorazumarill

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    darkgamerGS said:
    Okay, now I'm confused. Could her hair color be the reason why her badge is the Rainbow badge? (Some weird, random thought)

It might, but I don't think her hair would is any case be something like red, orange, or yellow.

Back