• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Espeon Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Nice one man. I just started a new Crystal game. My team'll be updated in the spoiler of my sig, but that's awesome! Lv.100 Espeon... I think I'll work on that for my Crystal team. Anyways, welcome to the club!

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Haha...I haven't played crystal in forever...

Mainly because of the fact that...y'know, I played each game for months after they came out, non-stop that eventually I could'nt get over the repetative-ness (If that's even a word)

xD, so anyways, it's good to see new people posting.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Nope... no new topic. Trying to spice things up... somehow. This place is getting sleepy. Any ideas?

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    yeah, I was kinda confused by that to, isn't there really only 1 banner?

I'll try to get some more to put under the first post; I don't make them, but I know some people who do.

Not really that talented, but meh...

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    the one that was in mars' sig? yeah, I know what you mean now...

eh, we kinda need a new topic, it's kinda dead here now...

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    the one with the red green and blue

That one I made myself.

the one that was in marz' sig? yeah, I know what you mean now...

eh, we kinda need a new topic, it's kinda dead here now...

You spelled my username like the planet, it's a "z", not "s" :P it's okay, I get it a lot. Anyways, you're right. We need a topic. I am a zero at thinking up topics :( Any suggestions?

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    PMed you about it Kikyo.

Anyways, I got two espy pics!

Espeon2.gif
    Espeon.gif

Didn't draw them.

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
    Years
  • Here, let me think of a topic, hmmmmmmmmmm, how about "if you could make an evolution for espeon, what would look like, stats be like, adittoinal types, etc" just an idea

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Didn't we already do that topic? Or something very close?

Umby FC is where that topic was. Not here. Sweet a new topic finally

If you could make an evolution for espeon, what would look like, stats be like, additional types, etc
    My Evo for Espeon would be like a bigger dog/cat whatever species you consider it to look like most, maybe with a second tail with the split at the end. It would still be psychic, and maybe... OMG a psychic & fire Pokemon! Espeat! Esp+eat=ESP (Psychic stuff)+heat! Okay, so it's stats would be great speed, great attack & sp. attack, but to balance things out, average defense & sp. defense.

That's my Espeon evo, Espeat.

Last edited:

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
    Years
  • thanks, im good at making up topics.

If you could make an evolution for espeon, what would look like, stats be like, additional types, etc
    My evo for espeon would be a bigger version of him except with three gems on his head, one red, one yellow, and one blue. he'd still have one tail except with three splits instead of two. It'd be psychic and normal type to kinda reflect eevee. It'd be a little bit like a cross between eevee and espeon except bigger. Some of the hair would be white too, and the parts that arent white are a darker shade of purple depending on sex.

EDIT: o ya, the name would be Esponorm

EDIT2: Marz, whats Enucius??

Last edited:

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    @CBM12: Enucius is the god of Suicune Land, his name is Suicune backwards. It's basically an inside joke on one of the Fun Time in PokeLand threads.

Anyways, this place is so dead. We have a new topic and people aren't answering anyways *tear*

EDIT: 10 more views and this thread's got 1000 views!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back