• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Extreme Gym League goes to Shoddy!

Golden Shaymin

Taking a short break
    Years
    PC Name: Charmandertoy2 (For now, bkzasazin is subbing for Charmandertoy2)
    Shoddy Name: charmandertoy2 (bkasazin is subbing as of now.)

I ment by this that i Resign from being a steel gym leader forever and bk can take steel gym permanently

Years
    After like 2 days of playing the RPG, I'm thinking of reinstalling Shoddy. =] I have such a weird mind. I'll take up the Dragon spot again, although I have to remake my gym team again. >=O

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    I can challenge them without registering or anything? ABYAY I'm going to PM you lots of questions so be prepared.

ABYAY

Advancing the Yarzan species
    Years
    Dang it's been a while since I updated...I don't even think the gym leaders have their teams. lol everyone that's a gym leader, please note me if you're still interested. If you don't want to be a leader anymore, I'd like to appoint some new people.

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    I am still interested in holding my E4 position... I still have my team...

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    I challenge all Gym Leaders who are ready for a Gym Battle. PM me to set up a time.

boo836

I'm back?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2009
    If another person doesn't wish to be a gym leader, may I become one also. But that's if.

ABYAY

Years
    Okay, here's one decision.

After seeing bk being gone since the 20th, I'm unsure if he'll be able to retain his position. Mukka, do you want to sub for his position as Steel leader until further notice?

Also, Boo, I'll inform you if I need others.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Okay, here's one decision.

After seeing bk being gone since the 20th, I'm unsure if he'll be able to retain his position. Mukka, do you want to sub for his position as Steel leader until further notice?

Also, Boo, I'll inform you if I need others.

yeah ill sub his team while he's gone.
    so yes ill take over

ABYAY

Years
    k, well, make sure you log onto my server every once in a while. I'm guessing your Shoddy name is going to be the same as for here?

boo836

I'm back?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2009
    Must keep alive....

Anyways, abyay, maybe you should ask if someone doesn't want their position, so we still can have it possible to get all of the badges

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    Does any gym leader not want their spot so I can take their place?

boo836

I'm back?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2009
    Abyay, the gym league is dying so much. I think you may want to ask all gym leaders if they don't want their positions.

Back