• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Extreme Gym

Status
Not open for further replies.

Umanouski

1/2 of the NIWA Tag Team Champ
    Years
    Within the next year the next game will come out in Japan. Than I'll be ready to kick some more but. But me and sublime are way out of sync.

I've been too busy playing pokemon Ranger 2, it's good.

I wonder what they are gonna call it. They have to start getting really creative now.

And with the boredom, yea. I got bored of it too. I'm addicted to CoD4.

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
    Another slow day. Anyway Umanator I think it is called Bantonage or something spelled like that. U can check on serebii.net cuz they always have info for people there.

Bly DX

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    I wish to challenge the Extreme Gym as of now, is there any Gym Leaders thats online ready to accept my challenge.(I want a Gym Badge)

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    you could PM them

I'd like to battle but recently my game wiped out so Im unable to battle at the moment sorry

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    because you might get some more people coming here if they get to choose there own type.

You know I kinda agree, because I was severely turned off from the Extreme gym in the past because there was no way for water...

That's in the past though So I dont really know what I think on this opinion =/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back