• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Extreme Gym

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Really? I only battle the ones that I find have good prizes.I'm battling SSK then.Is that okay with you, SSK?
    But,I don't see SSK's friend code.Where is it,SSK?

I believe SSK has a substitute for him until he gets something like in the summer or something

I'd battle you guys, but you all know my game wiped out and im catchin up... =/ sorry

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
    Ok everyone that will be a clan vs a gym clash coming. So this time I'll put u guys in tournaments to decides who will represent EGL.

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
    No, not The clan. This clan. Read this pm I recived from Pokeflora

"We have a group of GL's we call the hell fire club. We were wondering if you would like to war. It would be 10 vs 10. all our battler's are from wifileugue but are Gl's on multiple forums.
    We wont wont for rules
    Standard clauses(no item clause >_>)
    no hax items
    Single 6vs6
    We can do it free man war as is you have 1 battler left and we have 9 u still can win by beating all 9 of our battlers.
    So what do you say do you accept?"

So I agreed.

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
    For now it is. Just there is not as many people on battling section any more. Also sublime u could try and get the 3rd crystal over on pe2k or at marriland.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    For now it is. Just there is not as many people on battling section any more. Also sublime u could try and get the 3rd crystal over on pe2k or at marriland.

well the good news with that is that Im gettin in the switch of things, four excellent competititve pokemon down, more to go.

but ive been testing my new gym team lately, and it's performing really well. So hopefully that will transfer over to the wifi gridiron.

Johny_Hungry

Drunkin Poke Loser
    Years
    Is it to late to challenge a gym? I would love a shot at this... join in maybe? Give me a short with info on what i would need to do, does Bright Powder count as a Hax Item?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back