• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Extreme Gym

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bly DX

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    It looks like there are some Gym Leaders still avalable, so if anyone of yous is online or if I'm not online then you or I will PM for a Gym Match.

sol52

Pokemon Hunter
    Years
    ok good i want to challenge the EXTREME GYM!!!!!!!
    EDIT: how do i challenge this gym?

Last edited:

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
    Sublime here is your option.
    Option #1: You can just be champion after you beat the last E4 member
    Option #2: Or you can decline being champion of that to go fight the Extreme Brains, beat all of them and become the King of EGL.

Dunlop

Yo Mayn!
    Years
    Sublime here is your option.
    Option #1: You can just be champion after you beat the last E4 member
    Option #2: Or you can decline being champion of that to go fight the Extreme Brains, beat all of them and become the King of EGL.
    but if I lose to the brains do I have to start over from the very beginning?

Rain:Pain

humani nil a me alienum puto
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2016
    Just read the first page of the thread and your questions will be answered
    OMG its you Ito_Igami lol i havent been on here in forever. O WoW, ive spent most of my time on Pe2k. and what happened to the flying gym boy kittyipawd i havent seen him in awhile?
    lvl 100 battles leveling up to 100 is hard for anyone and everyone this way it will be more fair.
    PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PM and teach me how to use Photoshop PLZ!

Last edited:

Luap25

yeah.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2011
    i want to challenge the extreme gym but i dont know how. i already read the first post

Rain:Pain

humani nil a me alienum puto
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2016
    i want to challenge the extreme gym but i dont know how. i already read the first post
    well ill accept your challenge although i am not apart of this gym, im the dark gym leader at pe2k
    do u accpet if u do my FC: 4510 9156 6417
    whats yours? I hope you dont mind lucariofan

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back