• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Extreme Gym

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ito_Igami

A path scarcely traversed
    Years
    No challengers yet ? It looks like we are going to have to give out better prizes to motivate potential challengers.
    Anyway I am open for battles right now so if anyone is interested leave me a vm

GoldIsHero

Hero Of Light
    Years
    No challengers yet ? It looks like we are going to have to give out better prizes to motivate potential challengers.
    Anyway I am open for battles right now so if anyone is interested leave me a vm

I challenge you to a battle, Ito.

Actually, I challenge any Gym Leaders to a battle.

Last edited by a moderator:

4th Gen Matt

Pokemon Onyx Creator
    Years
    Well I am up for a challenge so I think I'll take on this gym with my brand new team. Don't expect me to go down easily everyone!

I have one question. Do we have to battle the gyms in order from 1st to 8th?

Ito_Igami

Years
    Well I am up for a challenge so I think I'll take on this gym with my brand new team. Don't expect me to go down easily everyone!

I have one question. Do we have to battle the gyms in order from 1st to 8th?

Nope you don't have to battle the gyms in order. You ust need 8 badges to challange the E4 and all the elite crystals to challange the fronteir brains

4th Gen Matt

Pokemon Onyx Creator
    Years
    The gym leaders are like never on. At least when I am on.

Well if one of you gym leaders see this post and see that I am online, then PM me! I will battle you as soon as I get the message.

Ito_Igami

Years
    The gym leaders are like never on. At least when I am on.

Well if one of you gym leaders see this post and see that I am online, then PM me! I will battle you as soon as I get the message.

I am online and I can give you a gym battle. GG 1-0 that was really close when I juped into that explosion I really thought i was going to lose

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back