• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Extreme Gym

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinatra

"and let the drums roll"
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2008
    Well you didn't have me going. I orignally thought that you were Dunlop but I had a sneaking suspicion that you were Soybob.

So you were pretending to be some one else. We have some deliberating to do on this matter. We can't let you get away with this sinatra b.k.a. soybob xD

Also you and I need to battle. I still haven't forgot about that time you beat me with that shiny blissey.
    lol yeah that was a really good game but I had to get rid of it because it was hacked :/ I got it in a trade with some suprisingly good Iv's....but yeah I completely changed my team since then....

and as for ssk I don't believe you knew!

Rain:Pain

humani nil a me alienum puto
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2016
    O_O.................................The Evil............................ O_O

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Okay I'm reporting this...I asked Mukkamoto to have a battle with me after he finished his 1st battle...well after he finished his battle we were both still online and he said he will let me know when we can battle...before you know it he signed off...I really wasn't happy with this so I'm just letting the EXtreme Gym know...Also, I've been asking him for a challenge for a few weeks now...can I just win by forfeit...or else I just can't keep going...??? and it's not fair at all...

i have a busy life, you cant just win badges by default.
    ill contact you when i am ready. most likely on friday onwards.
    sorry for the trouble.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I QUIT...lol...hence the sign I got rif of my badge...srry but things r moving slow these days with gyms and tournies and I quit...oh well, life goes on...

Rain:Pain

humani nil a me alienum puto
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2016
    Everything i say must to be spam as well, because they mean absolutly nothing........
    Hm..
    :|

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
    That is because Pein you posting messages on here is showing your bored and have nothing better to do with your life. So you come here and spam.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back