• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Extreme Gym

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinatra

"and let the drums roll"
Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2008
    good game Ito your really good! that was my most challenging battle yet. and yes he was sashed.

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    When people battle Ito the post after that usally says "that was one of my hardest battles ever 8D ╤╫▬╫♥♠

Last edited:

Sinatra

"and let the drums roll"
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2008
    When people battle Ito the post after that usally says "that was one of my hardest battles ever 8D
    oh hahahaha yeah and I was battling his flying type team though, I can't even imagine what his regular team would be like.......

MasterUmbreon

Just see if you can keep up
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 27, 2011
    Hi, where do I sign up for the challenge? Also, it looks like you have gym spots open. Do you need gym leaders?

DarkSpace

Wandering Noob
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2012
    Ehh, nothing too special. This place needs more drama. It'll attract way more people than having good Gym leaders.

Dunlop

Yo Mayn!
    Years
  • wooh hoo! darkspace!!! this sucks I still can't find my game and whenever I'm on your not :/

in other news! I'm changing my name too..........Dunlop!

sorry for spam......xoxoxoxoxo

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    so much arguing here :P

Everyone chill, and think of a hot girl =D

Well enough about that, Sinatra Ito will rate u. If he says your good enough u get the position for sure, so yeah. Last battle for u.

Id much rather prefer to think of a hot guy but, thats just me.... that we know of. And Darkspace is right. Drama is a good thing.

Ito_Igami

A path scarcely traversed
    Years
  • Ehh, nothing too special. This place needs more drama. It'll attract way more people than having good Gym leaders.

Id much rather prefer to think of a hot guy but, thats just me.... that we know of. And Darkspace is right. Drama is a good thing.

Darkspace if I didn't know any better i would say that you sound like a disgruntled former employee xd

Good active leaders > Drama.

In case the two of you have forgotten drama is what nearly killed this place before and drama leads to mods closing threads.

A clash may help buisness pick up a little. Also if our current members encourage their friends who are non-egl members to challenge we'd see more activity

If anyone has any other criticisms positive or negative please bring them here

https://xat.com/The_Extreme_GyM_EGL

Last edited:

Rain:Pain

humani nil a me alienum puto
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2016
    Your sedulousness to have kept this thread alive, is simply stupendous.
    but where there is life there is sure to be deterioration.
    hmmmm.. enough about me how have you been Ito, Mcash, Ito jr. (ssk), Maria? and everyone else?

Last edited:

DarkSpace

Wandering Noob
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2012
    Not disgruntled, kind of fed up that I can't read japanese. That's what I get for importing though. I'm at the beginning of Platinum and it annoys me I can't beat it any faster.

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
  • Why must I be Ito Jr =p And I'm doing fine Rain:pain

Sinatra you are accepted into the EGL. You wanted fighting right?

Shinyhunter, you need to be tested out

Dunlop, you know I have switched Alakazam with Mcash right?

Darkspace is back =O

Ito_Igami

A path scarcely traversed
    Years
  • HTML clipboardYour sedulousness to kept this thread alive, is simply stupendous.
    but where there is life there is sure to be deterioration.
    hmmmm.. enough about me how have you been Ito, Mcash, Ito jr. (ssk), Maria? and everyone else?

Ehh, nothing too special. This place needs more drama. It'll attract way more people than having good Gym leaders.

I am doing great Pain , thanks for asking.

Darkspace I am pretty sure that your previous post was about the current state of the EGL and not frustration about your inability to read Japanese

In any event I a open for gym challenges right now anybody wanting to battle for the flying badge pm or vm me

Last edited:

Sinatra

"and let the drums roll"
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2008
    Why must I be Ito Jr =p And I'm doing fine Rain:pain

Sinatra you are accepted into the EGL. You wanted fighting right?

Shinyhunter, you need to be tested out

Dunlop, you know I have switched Alakazam with Mcash right?

Darkspace is back =O
    ok so now I get accepted when I try to challenge you? this place is odd........but oh well! I finally get the job! so can you change the grass leader to fighting leader?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back