• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Extreme Gym

Status
Not open for further replies.

toile98

a mod who cant close threads
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2009
    I"ll battle the dragon gym leader(FC is in signature) pm me when you're ready^_^

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Is the anniversary still going down?

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Well tomorrow is the anniversary and even though I am not a member I think I should be able to take part.

Mike Ukiuki

Fight me if you dare.
    Years
    Ok, I know you guys haven't seen or herd anything from me in like 6 mounths.(I have been busy) But I am going to try to come back. So now you know you can get some ice gym battles in.

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    Ok, I know you guys haven't seen or herd anything from me in like 6 mounths.(I have been busy) But I am going to try to come back. So now you know you can get some ice gym battles in.

Tell PKMN breeder jack I miss him Dx

Ryu Hoshi

Traveling fighter for hire
    Years
    Lets try to keep this place active people.Should also start looking into hiring someone for the grass gym because would be kinda awkward if someone needed it but there was no one there to fight on behalf of it.Also should look into sinatra who hasn't been here since december.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Can there be made a space for me. A battler who is here everyday and active to the T?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back