• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Extreme Gym

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
Years
  • Things got messed up with Ito's progress in the CSS. So yeah..thats why its not up.

So live to learn with this thread until the new one comes.

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
  • I think there is 1 more position opened.

If not I know for sure my other gym has a position opened.

So if you want the position for this gym is just get a try out battle.

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
    Years
  • < tis trying to get his name known around these parts again. after his really long school break..lolz

anyways i think ill start trying to take this challenge again right after im done with evin my last pokemon. oh and hi WK. well if you do get the gym, i guess this is where we'll have our battle. hehe. o and SSK ya might want to check when that fighting gym leader has been on last. i was planning on asking him/her to a battle but he/she hasnt apperantly been on in months

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
  • Dunlop things have changed here. This isn't your usually spam hour. Its either request a battle, or ask if you can join, or a question pertaining to the gym.

if your post does not have anything gym related I suggest you get the hell out because your spam is not needed.

@Willis: Yes a tryout battle is required. In order to do so just pick to battle any of the currently active gym leaders.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back