• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Extreme Gym

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
Years
  • If i recall correctly i remember you telling me you wanted to reach 3-- pages..... well you have done it!
    Congrats? not that you really care anymore......
    Anyways i want to apply to be a leader although, it would be like giving a free badge.....
    Actually I did care getting to 300 pages. Next goal is to get to 8,000 posts.
    Also Mr. Pain I know what you are capable of.. so you can apply for any badge you want as long as you are an active leader.

i would like to apply for the first elite 4 spot if possible. PM me please with info

E4 is all filled up. But my other gym is looking for some E4.

Rain:Pain

humani nil a me alienum puto
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2016
    You knew what i was capable of 1 year ago -- I am assuming pkmn as changed and so has its strategies -- i assume having a tank is not a sufficient means of defense anymore, but rather having a counter measure for pretty much almost everything -- that being said -- i do not know which pokemons are overly used therefore i cannot set up a proper team..... *sigh*
    i also need to get my wifi up and running which should take a few second... just been too lazy to do it lol XD

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
  • Alright Pein.

ezekiel, its called Extreme "Looks" Gym. You can find in my profile under statstics and under threads I've made. But make sure you read the front page of that gym as it is differnt from this gym.

mathioks

owner of the lonestar's gym
    Years
  • question, since there is one elite four place open, do i have to use a specific type of pokemon, like all bug or something, or can i just use my shiny team ( with exeption of one being not shiny)

Ryu Hoshi

Traveling fighter for hire
    Years
  • question, since there is one elite four place open, do i have to use a specific type of pokemon, like all bug or something, or can i just use my shiny team ( with exeption of one being not shiny)

spots in Egl are usually decided internally as apposed to just given on walk in

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
    All E4 positions are closed. its me, reiten, maria santos, and the gracefull assassian.
    And the same thing Reiten said u have to earn that position.

Hey can I try for Steel Gym?
    You sure can.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back