• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Extreme Gym

Status
Not open for further replies.

Detox

I want to try and take the spot of Psychic type leader. (or steel)

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
  • If you could change one of the gyms to multi-type I would be happy to take that spot.
    But by being a specific type leader you only need 3 of that type and the other threee can be whatever making it a multi type gym.

Wait, there is a steel gym @_@

I want to try and take the spot of Psychic type leader. (or steel)

no but I can change a type to make it steel.

if you want psychic then all you got to do is beat Angela 3 times (or 2 out of 3) and you're the official gym leader.

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2010
    hi

may i be the dragon type gym leader
    game nameTIMMY
    fc
    2793 7551 9562
    team

dragonite
    salamence
    flygon
    kingdra
    rayquaza
    charizard

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
    Years
  • ok dude first off: raquaza is banned from competitive battling. and also you only need 3 dragon pokemon on your team

second ya need a test battle,

and third dont give your full team away to everyone, unless you want to loss every time.

just had to point that out, and if any gym leaders are online right now, ill take on one, except ito not ready for him yet i know for sure lolz

edit: by the way didnt mean to sound mean on that just pointin a few things

Last edited:

Detox

But by being a specific type leader you only need 3 of that type and the other threee can be whatever making it a multi type gym.

no but I can change a type to make it steel.

if you want psychic then all you got to do is beat Angela 3 times (or 2 out of 3) and you're the official gym leader.

If you could do that, id happily take a test battle/ Apply, I already have a tam EV'd and they are in need of some wins under their belt.

Detox

Ill record it. Ill give you the vid number when we are done.

Um, okay. I cant battle this guy. Every time something goes wrong, he DC's. Then he keeps saying it was wifi, which it obviously wasnt.

Example? My Aero EQs His jirachi at the beginning and He cuts off.

Another one: I use agility and im about to KO his latias and He DCs. Its not fun.

Last edited:

RosaSunglasses.

Final Fantasy XIII
    Years
  • you just hold the a button right after the battle ends

hmm sydrome you just crap first of all 7:17 we had an dc from somone at the beginning of the match when i was winnin 6-4.Then i said come back with the same team same moves , but all i can see next is an earthquake on my jiraichi when he originally used stealthrock so i dc'ed and told him again same moves.In the 3rd try he comes in with completely new pokes marowak as lead(originally aero) probably trying to counter jiraichi and then his metgross used agilty and exploded and i don't see where that dc comes from and at the end i was beating him 5-2 and his remaining pokes were luke and marowak both which are heathran earthpower weak so i had the match in my pocket

So 7:17 sydrome chats total crap i only dc'ed when he didnt do what he said which was using the same moves after the first dc.And dc'ing after a clear win for me.I don't want this accused to being spam but i just get pissed like it says in my biography from n00bs like Sydrome W0W wrote a lot XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back