• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Extreme Speed Open Tournament - Rules and Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    There might be as high as 5 or 6 wildcards with the way these matches are (or aren't..) going. Hopefully if it comes down to that, the people who make round 2 will at least be active because they've made it that far.

POKEMASTERALEX

Pokemon Master.
    Years
    I'd like to report a win between myself and Cody B.

1 BP wager. It was a good match
    --------------

I'd like to report a win over Zachattack 2-0. 1 BP wagered. It was so epic!! One of his guys managed to avoid an explosion lol

--------------
    Id like to report a win over Aura...

It was such a crazy battle! There was prediction everywhere!!!! It ended close too, 2-0. The wager was 1 BP. Great match

Last edited:

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Day Eight Matches
    Ryan24 def. Cody B
    Pokemasteralex def. Cody B
    Pokemasteralex def. Aurasphere
    Pokemasteralex def. ZachAttack
    ZachAttack def. Ryan24

Nice run there, Alex. How about we keep that up? :P
    Remove the following from the list
    lucaslucario
    Skychi
    sonic smash down

I haven't discussed the idea yet with the others, but I'll throw it out there. If we have over 3 slots remaining come Tuesday for round two, the battlers with the highest combined BP and activity will be put through. After that's been done, the remaining 3 slots will be where the wildcards are awarded. That way, we can offer unique wildcards, not upset those who have the high BP count, and still have the most active fighters proceed (even if they didn't have the best round one ;) ).

EDIT Ryan24 def. richdevildog559 3-0 for 1BP ^_^

Last edited:

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Confirming. It was a good match. Now if only I can string together wins instead of hovering at 7 BP forever X_x...

We're finally getting the large amount of daily matches going! Guess it only took setting down a time limit on round one for that to happen...-_-

Keep it up folks. You're vying for one of 3 things:

a) qualifying by reaching 10BP before Tuesday
    b) having 7-9 BP and a decent match record so you can get one of the slide-in positions.
    c) getting tons of matches in or doing other interesting things such as multiple prize donations to be granted one of the Wildcards.

Last edited:

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Posting a 2BP win over Cody....but under weird circumstances. He thought it was a one pointer and I thought it was a two pointer, so I'll take the two and he'll keep the one (just so people don't get confused)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back