• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Extreme Speed Open Tournament - Rules and Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

POKEMASTERALEX

Pokemon Master.
    Years
    yeahh lol about that

I want to take this as a chance to get my new team worked out. And if it means clearing me out of BP it is worth it. Of course, I don't intend that to happen :-D

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Just a heads up, those who have been knocked out of the tournament can hold lucky loser matches at this time until the end of round one. And although there are only two knocked out competitors as of right now...I'm sure there will be more to come.

Another note: Entries are now closed. We will not be accepting any more battlers for the first round.

Also, I'd just like to congratulate everyone on making the ESO a great success so far, let's keep the battles going!

EDIT: NEW INFORMATION ABOUT ROUND TWO IN THE ENTRANTS POST! Please read if you have not already done so!

Last edited:

D-puff

Wooper Expert
    Years
    Well I guess the loss is punishment enough, the points would have gone to assassin anyway. Congrats on round two!

Let's just not have it happen again, or a DQ might be in order O.O
    (i know im quoting something kinda old, just thought ide get this out anyway cause i havnt had time to get around to it)

well, the pokemon i got was through a trade (OT: MR.Josh, my OT being D-puff, obviously), and things like location seemed to be in order (jolteon -> trophy garden), but if it makes a difference anyway, I can retrain any masterballed shinys i have (which is i think one or two others).

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    (i know im quoting something kinda old, just thought ide get this out anyway cause i havnt had time to get around to it)

well, the pokemon i got was through a trade (OT: MR.Josh, my OT being D-puff, obviously), and things like location seemed to be in order (jolteon -> trophy garden), but if it makes a difference anyway, I can retrain any masterballed shinys i have (which is i think one or two others).

Neither Eevee or Jolteon are caught in the trophy garden...

Listen, I know their stats are probably not edited in any way, but we'd really like it if battlers didn't use hacked pokemon. It just creates a lot more problems for everyone. So yes, if you could retrain those couple of pokemon it would be much appreciated =)

Mystery2009

The Legacy Begins Now
    Years
    meh if your using a hack dont make it obvious......me personally, if a pokes hacked but stats are ok you can battle me with it(dont count on me doing so dough) but please dont treat us like an idot and use it obviosly knowing we can question it kthanxbai

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    O_O Greg, Eevees can most definitely be found in the Trophy Garden. I think they might be one that appear only on certain days (the ones you ask Mr. Biglot about).

So it's possibly legit, but either way we'd prefer if you didn't use masterball shinies or anything that could appear hacked. Obviously maybe one on a team might not raise suspicion (sp?) but any more and it causes a few eyebrow raises.

And mystery, that post was almost unreadable grammar-wise :P

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Day Six and Seven
    Graceful Assassin def. D-Puff
    Prince def. POKEMASTERALEX

Battler of the Day(s): Wow, day 6 and 7 sucked. Nobody wins :P

GET THOSE MATCHES IN FOLKS! We need a solid three more regular qualifiers into round 2.

I'll be up for 1BP toss ups tomorrow night so stay tuned for wins from the Ryanator. 2BP battles if I reach 9 ;)

D-puff

Wooper Expert
    Years
    Neither Eevee or Jolteon are caught in the trophy garden...

Listen, I know their stats are probably not edited in any way, but we'd really like it if battlers didn't use hacked pokemon. It just creates a lot more problems for everyone. So yes, if you could retrain those couple of pokemon it would be much appreciated =)

Really? I thought eevee could at random (when you talk to the owner)
    Anyway, sorry for the mix up itself. Perhaps i just wont have shinies at all...ever =p. Its almost all retrained, so its no big deal. Again, really sorry about the whole thing (not the best first impression for battling at PC, huh?)

edit: I looked it up on serebii; it actually is possible to get eevee there after all =p

Last edited:

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Really? I thought eevee could at random (when you talk to the owner)
    Anyway, sorry for the mix up itself. Perhaps i just wont have shinies at all...ever =p. Its almost all retrained, so its no big deal. Again, really sorry about the whole thing (not the best first impression for battling at PC, huh?)

edit: I looked it up on serebii; it actually is possible to get eevee there after all =p

My mistake...i was just looking in the pokedex, where it doesn't say anything about it o.o

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
    Years
    Hey im looking for an opponent who would play me using the following rules:
    Battle Rules;
    FC= 0001-4976 4109
    Lv.100 Caps
    No hax
    Items Allowed
    6-on-6
    no hacks/no legendaries whatsoever
    No illegal items/cheating items

PM me if you would like to battle for 2 Battle Points ok?

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Both of the above requests should go to the battle thread and, hey, since you're both looking for the same type of fight, why not try contacting each other? -_-

I'll be on late tonight to battle at least once! Hopefully when I get back mucho later there will be some results to see =].

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Both of the above requests should go to the battle thread and, hey, since you're both looking for the same type of fight, why not try contacting each other? -_-

I'll be on late tonight to battle at least once! Hopefully when I get back mucho later there will be some results to see =].

Hmmm....so about those matches =P

Skychi

The Rising Sun of Doom
    Years
    I'll donate a Shiny Rhyhorn with beneficial nature (Impish).

EDIT: Sorry but I'm going to have to miss this tourney. Drop me out please.

Last edited:

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Posting a 1-0 win over Cody. An epic match with lots of my rusty prediction skills coming back into action. Great job, Cody! Keep looking for matches to get your BP up.

And sure, Skychi, you can donate, that'll get you that +2BP. I'll be on after my next battle to accept the donation. Then hopefully you'll be willing to get some matches in tonight ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back