• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Extreme Speed Open Tournament - Rules and Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Well, as of now, I'm starting to spread the word about the ESO Tourney to most people I know are good battlers.

Thanks, Lugia! :mudkip^_^: I'll be pretty busy the next few weeks, but I'll do my best to get the word out. Sign-ups might be underway, but we're definitely not starting the tournament for a good while. So for everyone that joined, awesome that you're interested! Just a heads up, though, you'll have a good two weeks at the least to train and prepare. I'm going to keep the start date at November 1st so..yeah plenty of time. Haha.

As for you Graceful, I hope you decide to participate. Giving that amount of time will give you a nice break from tournament life to recharge.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    i'll join :P if you still need peoples if not its cool

Are you kidding? We need everyone we can get! There's no limit to how many competitors can join, so make sure you're spreading the word!

And thanks for joining =P

The Graceful Assassin

Dispose Of The Betrayer....
    Years
    i have been thinking and then i realized something....

What would ESO be if i werent in it? It would be madness you can sign me up but i probably wont be preparing until the last week of October XD.

thats right i have come back to destroy you guys all over again muahahahaha

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    i have been thinking and then i realized something....

What would ESO be if i werent in it? It would be madness you can sign me up but i probably wont be preparing until the last week of October XD.

thats right i have come back to destroy you guys all over again muahahahaha

I knew you couldn't resist for long >=D

You still have time...don't worry. I'll be preparing as well....

*shing* Aura Vs. Graceful

XD adding right now.

POKEMASTERALEX

Pokemon Master.
    Years
    ha, well doesn't this look fun

Any room for a trainer itching to throw down using a pika?
    And by itching I mean able to wait until Nov 1, obviously.

I may have found the perfect place at school that will allow me to use my ds wirelessly. I'll have to give it a try when I'm back on campus. So put me on the board guys.

The Graceful Assassin

Years
    I knew you couldn't resist for long >=D

You still have time...don't worry. I'll be preparing as well....

*shing* Aura Vs. Graceful

XD adding right now.

you didnt expect me to say no did you =D

i thought about it for a little while but then i realized that ESO is just fun to be in.

Not only that but i just seriously wanted to beat you all over again XD

Years
    • Age 14
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    I will start making my team(s) now!
    I know some people like to study my teams ._.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    I will start making my team(s) now!
    I know some people like to study my teams ._.

*Is half way through "The Man Formerly Known as The Postman's teams"* O_O Um..I have no idea what you're talking about...

ha, well doesn't this look fun

Any room for a trainer itching to throw down using a pika?
    And by itching I mean able to wait until Nov 1, obviously.

I may have found the perfect place at school that will allow me to use my ds wirelessly. I'll have to give it a try when I'm back on campus. So put me on the board guys.

I'm sorry, have we met? :\ You should probably post a "Hello" topic in the new members thread before you go joining higher-up tournaments like this one, kid. Haha, just kidding no seriously, get outta here XD, you should definitely find that wifi spot as well as put Greg's Pika-ESO banner somewhere in that profile of yours.

Last edited:

Mystery2009

The Legacy Begins Now
    Years
    <_< big words for winning on a fluke TGA.

I think finals should be best of two now lol*So I can beat graceful without worrying about a stupid miss on a 85 base accuracy move<_<.)
    I PLANNED on ended the tournament with extreme speed but you lucked out.

payback is coming bro believe it lol

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    <_< big words for winning on a fluke TGA.

I think finals should be best of two now lol*So I can beat graceful without worrying about a stupid miss on a 85 base accuracy move<_<.)
    I PLANNED on ended the tournament with extreme speed but you lucked out.

payback is coming bro believe it lol

Haha ending it with Extreme Speed would have been so epic. I have to remember that one. Anyway, I might incorporate "Best of 3" matches somewhere in tournament two, but it's still in the process. For now, let's spread the word and get 60 raring battlers by November 1st.

The Graceful Assassin

Years
    (glares @ graceful mencingly)
    Here that? No more flukes<_<

But be honest. That match was mine if not for that miss<_<

remember when we were VMing each other and when i said i always look out for when the attack misses >_> ( not only that but i said the battle wasnt going to be easy)

I cant gurantee anything because even if fire blast hit i probably would have thought of a new strategy, but that is behind us now whatever happened happened...

and Besides anything could have happened XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back