• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Extreme Speed Open Tournament - Rules and Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    remember when we were VMing each other and when i said i always look out for when the attack misses >_> ( not only that but i said the battle wasnt going to be easy)

I cant gurantee anything because even if fire blast hit i probably would have thought of a new strategy, but that is behind us now whatever happened happened...

and Besides anything could have happened XD

I'll let you guys settle this in round one XD

Alright so...I don't want to get anyones hopes up. Don't expect us to start for at least another week or two. This'll give us enough time to get a nice bundle of members. There's been talks of two round one groups based on timezones O.O....but we can only do that if we get enough people. So yeah....sign up. Kthanx.

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    I would love to join the Next Extreme Open Tournament in November, I will have more free time since Swimming Season Ends and Water Polo is only Three Times a week :)
    The main reason I didn't join the last Extreme Speed Open Tournament was that I don't have a Solid Singles Team but I now have more pokemon and with the new Doubles Sets I'm working with, I might be able to use some in Singles :)

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    I would love to join the Next Extreme Open Tournament in November, I will have more free time since Swimming Season Ends and Water Polo is only Three Times a week :)
    The main reason I didn't join the last Extreme Speed Open Tournament was that I don't have a Solid Singles Team but I now have more pokemon and with the new Doubles Sets I'm working with, I might be able to use some in Singles :)

Nice, Levl! Glad you joined, this'll be really interesting getting the fighters from across PC together for one killah tournament.

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
    You're not the only one thinking that very same thing, Matt-O. Everyone, remember to let the word out about the ESO#2. I'm doing the best I can.

I just noticed that the PC Wi-Fi tourney is now over (with Aurafire's Victory, BTW), so when will the ESO#2 Thread be posted?

Last edited:

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    You're not the only one thinking that very same thing, Matt-O. Everyone, remember to let the word out about the ESO#2. I'm doing the best I can.

I just noticed that the PC Wi-Fi tourney is now over (with Aurafire's Victory, BTW), so when will the ESO#2 Thread be posted?

We're keeping the same thread....Although I'm thinking about creating a separate sign up thread so we get a bit more attention, as sign ups are coming along much more slowly then they did the first time around =/

New threads always attract more attention anyway.

Well, for anyone that didn't see yet, SIGN UPS ARE IN PROGRESS.

I'd like to stress that our tournament is open to any battler ready and willing to join...If you haven't already, check out the rules on the first page and you will find that this isn't just a normal bracket tournament. Round one gives you the freedom to battle whoever you wish, whenever you wish in whatever style you wish! This greatly increases your chances of doing well and moving on to round two. Ask anyone who participated in our first tournament and they'll tell you how awesome it is XD.

That being said....anyone who has already joined and has friends who battle: Tell them to join! It'll be an incredible event if we could get the majority of PC battlers in on this! Not to mention, we're already sporting more prizes then we had for our last tournament, so the stakes are even higher! (The majority of donations don't even come until the tournament is under way, so expect even 8th place finishers to be taking home more than one prize!)

Anyway, I might go make that thread now =P

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    C'mon, everyone! Let the word out about the ESO, so we can get as many as possible.

Hey, Aura: so, who'll be in charge of the prizes? Will it still be ALEX? So I know who to give my donated Pokémon (which are 4, BTW).

You can trade them to me I guess....I'm really not too please about the prize situation, since Alex is almost never on. I want people to be updated and new prizes and stuff =/

Trade them to me for now, and we'll figure something out. I can be on whenever you're ready.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Well, actually, not right now, because I left my DS in for repairs. But I'll be getting it back later, and hopefuly, I'll be able to send them over! :D

Yup no problem....I'll try to have Alex update the prize list to our current tournament. And he still has to distribute prizes to the finalists of last tournament, too.....Oi. =/

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Yup no problem....I'll try to have Alex update the prize list to our current tournament. And he still has to distribute prizes to the finalists of last tournament, too.....Oi. =/

He's gonna find said "spot" at college and trade 'um to me, Greg. :P Then I can dish out the prizes for whoever has picked (WK, did you choose yet so Matt/myself/Smarties can go?)

But yeah..otherwise, he really just needs to get online to change the post. I don't know what's preventing him from just doing that XD.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back