• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Extreme Speed Open Tournament - Rules and Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    That's very convenient. That way people don't forget. So you battle anyone to get the points you need?

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    That's very convenient. That way people don't forget. So you battle anyone to get the points you need?

Yup, you're free to chose any opponent you like in any style of battle you like. More info will be posted when I make the Battle Thread ;D

Johnnyboi

Street Pokéster
    Years
    I'm up for the challenge, I know you've reached 35 entrants, but I can pretty much guarantee that some people are gonna be inactive for the course of the tournament. If you don't get many replies for the getting ready PM's and think you might want another contender, here I am.
    Good luck with the tournament!
    //John

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    I'm up for the challenge, I know you've reached 35 entrants, but I can pretty much guarantee that some people are gonna be inactive for the course of the tournament. If you don't get many replies for the getting ready PM's and think you might want another contender, here I am.
    Good luck with the tournament!
    //John

Well 35 was only our goal, we're happy to accept any additional entrants! Here in the ESO, we don't need an even amount of competitors, so of course you can join.

We'll be sending out PMs to get verification from everyone. Then the battles begin on Friday!!

Coyotl

Pokephilic Furry
    Years
    So basically how this works is, you can challenge anyone else in the tournament at your own discretion, and you have to get your BP number as high up as you can?

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    So basically how this works is, you can challenge anyone else in the tournament at your own discretion, and you have to get your BP number as high up as you can?

In round one, you start with 3BP. If you donate a prize, you gain +2, so you'd start with 5BP.

You go ahead and challenge someone in the Battle Thread once the tournament begins on Friday.

Example) "I'm looking for a standard OU singles match for 2BP!"

Then if you win, you get +2! You need 8BP to be one of the 16 trainers to reach round two.

Coyotl

Pokephilic Furry
    Years
    I can donate an Adamant Tyranitar, 26 attack IVs and bred to learn Dragon Dance. Got a better one now and this one is just sittin' around.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    I can donate an Adamant Tyranitar, 26 attack IVs and bred to learn Dragon Dance. Got a better one now and this one is just sittin' around.

Sure! Our prize coordinator is -Lugia-, you can PM/VM him with your request. Once the trade is confirmed, we'll give you the +2BP. If you're entering that is. ;)

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    All right, it's finally going to start! I can't wait to be perfectly honest. Oh, and if someone in charge of donations would PM me [if I don't PM you first] to set up something, I'd be more than happy to share the love. XD

Good luck to us all!

-RAcast

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    All right, it's finally going to start! I can't wait to be perfectly honest. Oh, and if someone in charge of donations would PM me [if I don't PM you first] to set up something, I'd be more than happy to share the love. XD

Good luck to us all!

-RAcast

-Lugia- is your guy for donations, although he prefers to be VM'd to set up the trade. But certainly, we'd be glad to have you donate! =]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back