• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Extreme Speed Open Tournament - Rules and Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
    Anyone ready to donate prizes to the ESO, just VM me, please (I give more attention to those, so PMs may be ignored). I'll let Aura and Volkner's Apprentice know of those that did.

And any other questions about the ESO can also be answered by myself, if Aura or VA, by any chance, are missing, or not here.

~Poke~

Hasn't played 5th gen yet.
    Years
    I'll join!
    And I'll donate a Shiny Ditto for the 2BPP bonus.

5069 6780 1069
    The name doesn't actually matter, so call me whatever you like

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Thanks Lugia, I've updated the list. ;D

Also:

Sooo the top 10 issss:

1. aragornbird
    2. Mukkamoto

3. Matt-O
    4. _Prince_
    5. Volkner's Apprentice
    6. The Graceful Assassin
    7. The American Battler
    8. -Kairyu
    9. Ito_Igami
    10. Kanye West

So you guys can choose prizes in that order. XD Aragorn, if you want them, just give us a heads up on which six prizes you'd like from the list on the front page.

After that, 2nd place gets 6, 3rd/4th get 5, 5th/6th get 4, 7th/8th get 2, and 9th/10th each get 1.

We're getting rid of these prizes one way or another...So if you're on the list and haven't picked your prizes, please do so soon. Prince has declined to accept his prizes at the moment, so Matt is next (is he even around anymore O___O). Then Ryan, you're next, and so on and so forth. I don't want these pokes cluttering up my boxes anymore!!! >:

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years

Also:

We're getting rid of these prizes one way or another...So if you're on the list and haven't picked your prizes, please do so soon. Prince has declined to accept his prizes at the moment, so Matt is next (is he even around anymore O___O). Then Ryan, you're next, and so on and so forth. I don't want these pokes cluttering up my boxes anymore!!! >:
    That's why you have a guy with a TON, but I mean a TOOON, of Box Space available as Prize Coordinator, Aura. xD

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years

Also:

So I don't get to pick? Sorry I've just been busy lately haven't had time to get around this.

I'm just gonna go and ahead and pick, sorry if I'm not allowed yet:

EV'd Movie Shaymin Level 100- Modest Nature
    EV'd Houndoom - Timid Nature
    Shiny Drifloon - Adamant Nature
    EV'd Togekiss - Modest Nature
    EV'd Shiny Glaceon - Modest Nature

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Don't worry _Prince_, you can definitely still choose prizes. If Matt is also unactive in the next 5 days, we'll skip over him for now so we can give to those who were waiting.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Alright, those prizes have been taken off the list. Mukka and Prince, please contact me asap so we can set up a time to trade.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    Hooray!! Let's get this thing started (And here's to hopes of me not getting haxed to death!)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back