• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Extreme Speed Open Tournament - Rules and Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Read the Rules/Results thread first page. If you're looking for a battle, go to the ESO battle topic.

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    I tied against Bishopk. He scored the last hit, but Life Orb killed him. However, there was a dang Tri Attack freeze on mah Gyarados, so I am ever so pissed.

We can settle this in an hour, for a rematch, as that was far too much fun. Cept for that freeze hax. Seriously, 6% of me actually freezing.

Bishopk

meow :)
    Years
    • CO
    • Seen Feb 16, 2018
    FREEZE HAX
    And seriously, if I'd know Forry would take that hit, I would have done that sooner. I was hitting myself for that.
    Sure, rematch in 1 hour.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    I beat Jo Wood 3-0. Very good game man. The wager was 2 which means I'm in the 2nd round.

Congrats on being the first into round two! Now pretty much you can just chill until we get the rest of the entrants. At this rate we're looking like next week sometime to maybe get our 16. Hopefully.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    I dont think Self KO clause is standard.

Self KO clause is in affect, but that situation does not apply.

Since Bishopk had no choice in the matter because he had a life orb on his last pokemon, he did not choose to end the battle by self KO, which means the clause isn't in affect, which means this was a perfectly legitimate situation of a draw.

Years
    • Age 14
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    But Self KO clause is You can't use Explosion if you and your opponent have only 1 Pokemon left and for LO/Recoil damage the first to die loses.
    So if you it ends in a draw because of LO/Recoil/Status you win because you died second

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back