• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Extreme Speed Open Tournament - Rules and Results

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2014
    how many bp do i need to earn in order to go to the second round? 8 or 10?

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Reporting my first victory of the tournament, ;). A 1BP OU win over sonic smash down. Good game. Now I'm just going to have to pick my next few matches carefully..

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Mm and I'll toss on a loss to Graceful Assassin. That was a fun battle, especially my mini comeback at the end :P Great game!

Well now I'm still sitting at 6 -_- Hm.

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
    Years
    I lost to The Graceful Assasin 3x0 it was a great match though. and he won a bp so that leaves me with 8 ill battle anyone else through vm im in a battlin mood right now

Bishopk

meow :)
    Years
    • CO
    • Seen Feb 16, 2018
    I'm dropping out. I've essentially been banned from the computer (except on weekends) until September.

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    I just beat ADD Pikachu in a one point match. I have all of my pokemon at near full health (cept Grumpig, who can just use Rest), while all he has left is a sleeping Weezing. Taking forever to make a move.

Finally, he decided to make a move. I officially won the match. Took him forever to move, but when he did, I ended it. If he had tried to sit there, not make a move, & try to get me to d/c, I would have still won the match by default.

Last edited:

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Day Three and Four Matches
    SF Sephiroth def. richdevildog559
    mystery def. sims796
    Ryan24 def. sonic smash down
    The graceful assassin def. Ryan24
    Ryan24 def. Angela
    The graceful assasin def. sonic smash down
    sims796 def. ADD Pikachu
    Mukkamoto withdraws
    Bishopk withdraws

Battler of the Day
    The Graceful Assassin: Once again he proves to be an excellent tourney entrant with two win notches added to his belt. Only one more two-pointer and it's round two!

We've had two withdrawls based on time constraints for them and one addition in ADD Pikachu. Remember folks, if you've yet to have a match or at least attempt to have one (such as I've seen from Mike U and ysover) you have to do so by Tuesday or you'll be stripped of your BP.

POKEMASTERALEX

Pokemon Master.
    Years
    Hey! I'm here to report my battle with SIMS went 4-0... after like 45 minutes lol

It was so close. The whole battle was like stalled when it was 4-5. It was a 1 BP wager :-D

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    Woo boy, pokemasterarlex beat me in a one point match. Real exiting too. I must apologise to him, I'm sure he noticed all the lag, &h how sloppy I got at the end. My mom kept sending me back & forth to get something from the basement. I'd like to battle him again (without points), cause that was fun.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    -_- I have to drop out....I can't connect to the wifi here at school. Now i'm depressed, and the only way to alleviate the pain is for tons and tons of battles to happen tonight =)

POKEMASTERALEX

Pokemon Master.
    Years
    umm what he means is

"Alex and I had an epic 6 point BP battle, it was 0-1, his win. Alex is such a tough trainer. Well I guess he wins my 6 BP :-D"

Don't worry Aura I've got your back

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    umm what he means is

"Alex and I had an epic 6 point BP battle, it was 0-1, his win. Alex is such a tough trainer. Well I guess he wins my 6 BP :-D"

Don't worry Aura I've got your back

My god! How could I have mistaken a 6 BP 0-1 loss against Alex with me not having wifi? It's so simple really, I feel kind of foolish right now.

Oh but you forgot the part where I would have won.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back