• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Extreme Speed Open Tournament - Rules and Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

richdevildog559

My XBL GTag: X Factr559
    Years
    wow i just noticed that the first ESO lasted bout 2 months, the 2nd one was about 3 months, and the last one was about 4 months. its gone up 1 month in length....i hope this one doesnt last 5 months. haha.

Detox

Well ,schools out, meaning I have a lot of free time on my hands. I know I didnt get any battles done in ESO number 3, but you can blame my crappy computer for that. So yeah, sign me up, im ready for some action!

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    We'll try to get the prize situation figured out tomorrow night and start getting them distributed. In the mean time....Join up ya fools :D

Junoliv

'Luv ur pokemon' how pathetic
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    the second person can go ahead and pick . i don't want any. but thanks anyway.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Alright then, that means Xairmo is up first for prize picking. Aura and I will count the prizes up and let you know how many you can pick. ^_^

Tell everyone you know, even those new to wifi battling, to hop on in the ESO!

FalconJoker

Joking with the Devil
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2009
    Hey, can I donate Pokemon now for an extra two points at the start of the tournament? I assume that's how it works, just not sure if I had to wait for it to start of if I can do it now.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Hey, can I donate Pokemon now for an extra two points at the start of the tournament? I assume that's how it works, just not sure if I had to wait for it to start of if I can do it now.

Let's get the prize situation from last tournament situated before we start accepting new ones XD

In other words, we'll wait until the start of ESO #4 to collect anymore donations.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    C'mon guys, I know there's some of you out there that want to join. >:

Rawr, we keep forgetting to figure out prizes. Sorry guys, we'll try to do that soon.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    We're getting quite a lot of sign-ups, but as usual we could use a ton more. ;) I might join up myself if I can work up some rearrangements, so I'll do that next week.

Right now we don't have the set start date, but if sign-ups continue and we hit 40 entrants we can probably start up in two weeks!

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    Can I choose my prizes now seeing as nobody attempts to choose them.

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    Oh my bad. Junoliv doesn't want any so your going to be first Xairmo.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Yeah, we're sorry about that, we just need to find a time to sit down and collectively go over all the prizes. There are a lot of random ones hidden deep within our boxes =P

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    Take as long as you need, everyone gets really busy this time of year. It's understandable :]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back