• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Extreme Speed Open Tournament - Rules and Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    New team in progress.

Sign me up, please.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Alright people, we're halfway to 40 entrants, which would be a perfect number to start this tournament! Let's keep those entries going!

Also, great job on prizes. You can look at the spoils in POKEMASTERALEX's prize post on the first page.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • We sure will, thanks for joining ^_^ Don't worry, while it might seem like a lot, it's really easy to follow once the battles begin. Standard matches, wager points, get to 10 and you're golden for round two. Keep joining folks, we want to at least reach 40 battlers.

richdevildog559

My XBL GTag: X Factr559
    Years
  • hey Ryan24 dont forget to add me...for some reason it wont let me post a VM.

EDIT*: just got the VM. Aurasphere can u please add me to the tourney.

Bishopk

meow :)
    Years
    • CO
    • Seen Feb 16, 2018
    Count me in! I haven't had much luck in battling in a while, maybe I can turn it around here.

Supreme Dirt

used Petal Dance
    Years
    • Age 32
    • o3o
    • Seen Dec 4, 2014
    I'm afraid I might not be able to battle.
    My main team has two legendaries on it.
    I'll have to take the time to add a new special wall over my Regice.
    So I might be competing.
    I really hate legendary limits, btw. They're in OU/BL and not ubers FOR A REASON, as they can readily be countered/beaten. Garchomp is the one that should have restrictions, as should wobby if it is still in OU here and hasn't been returned to ubers from whence it came. And the whole idea of not allowing us regular OU battles with legends is cruel.[/rant]

edallnite

true pokemon beast.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2008
    Mm I don't think so, unfortunately. I'm not quite familiar with it, but either way, just to stay safe, let's keep it to what's listed on the front page. :P

well they are in the ev trained category?

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    pokesavs are hacks :D
    even if they have legit stats and everything, but they are still hacks,
    therefore they should be allowed in the competition, neither should they be donated

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • I'm afraid I might not be able to battle.
    My main team has two legendaries on it.
    I'll have to take the time to add a new special wall over my Regice.
    So I might be competing.
    I really hate legendary limits, btw. They're in OU/BL and not ubers FOR A REASON, as they can readily be countered/beaten. Garchomp is the one that should have restrictions, as should wobby if it is still in OU here and hasn't been returned to ubers from whence it came. And the whole idea of not allowing us regular OU battles with legends is cruel.[/rant]

Supreme Dirt, your battles don't have to be a specific tier or have any limits. For instance, if you wanted to have an OU battle but wanted to use two OU/BL legends, it's perfectly fine as long as your opponent agrees to the terms of battle.

Maria Santos

*wink* enjoy your death! ^_^
    Years
  • Hmm...I never joined a tournament before. Maybe this is just what I need to get myself known around here.

Im not sure how active I will be I am sure that I will be active enough to be in this tournament.

When will we be matched up?

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Hmm...I never joined a tournament before. Maybe this is just what I need to get myself known around here.

Im not sure how active I will be I am sure that I will be active enough to be in this tournament.

When will we be matched up?

I'll direct you to the rules post on the front page, where all of your questions will be answered.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back