• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Extreme Speed Open Tournament - Rules and Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
Years
  • ...Um..we don't clone Pokemon. A prize is a prize, copying them for our own use wouldn't be a honorable thing to do, as tourney coordinators or Ace Pokemon trainers. Only the tournament coordinators are going to hand out the prizes. Believe me, you have our complete trust that you will not be seeing copies of your prize available in later tournaments NOR will we be using any of these Pokemon, unless we do well in the finals of course.

I understand if you don't feel safe trading it, but that's the only way we can be sure we're getting the prize from people who want the extra BP. If in the end you don't want to, that's fine, there just won't be an awarded BP for you.

I can also open myself for trades regarding prizes, since Alex will no doubt be on a battle frenzy so you might not get your BP soon enough. ;)

So to wrap that up, PM Pokemasteralex or Ryan24 to transfer your prize for the extra BP. We guarantee there will be no unfair removals, trades, use of, or extra comments made toward your prizes.

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    Oops, posted this in the wrong thread.

I battled pokemonmasteralex and won for two points.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • Thanks, Morph! Prize received. Your +2BP will be added.

Remember folks, keep it rolling in the Battle thread. You want to reach 10 BP as fast as possible. Just never underestimate your opponents ;)

Due to another rule question, we're posting a link to smogon's Pokedex and tier listings. Certain legendary Pokemon are permitted in OU Standard matches and you can look there to see which ones they are BUT REMEMBER EVERYONE YOU CAN ONLY USE ONE OF THEM ON A TEAM DURING A STANDARD PC MATCH if that is what you choose to battle in.

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2008
    Ok, i have just Angela and we wagered 1 point.

and it's all cool, actually i want the help.

I have battled The Graceful Assassin, wagered 2 points, and won. My point value is 7 now.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2008
    Assassin that azelf was pokesaved but the stats/ability are legal, but now that i read the rules, it says no azelf so I'm going to drop out.

That's if i can't use my azelf.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • Are hacked Pkmn allowed, cause I'm fighting a Hypno with the Ability Bad Dreams, which Smogon and Serebii agree is only available to Darkrai.

I'm afraid that is certainly un-allowed. I suppose I'll create a warning system for now with a point-dock and no point gain if that opponent wins the match. Another hacked report and you're out. Please PM with the match stats and your opponent.

Assassin that azelf was pokesaved but the stats/ability are legal, but now that i read the rules, it says no azelf so I'm going to drop out.

That's if i can't use my azelf.

I know it was said earlier that you were permitted to use it as long as it doesn't have hacked stats, but do you truely only have one team with one strategy based around that Pokemon? I'm afraid we can't let you use it any longer if it's in a cherish ball. If it doesn't have hacked stats, it shouldn't be in a hacked ball just to look "cool". Hopefully you consider sticking around and train up a different guy for your team (believe me, there's plenty of time, this tournament isn't going to finish in three days) but you won't be able to use the Azelf. Sorry!

And future note to anyone who's hacked anything: you don't hack stats and you don't hack Pokeballs that the Pokemon can never be captured in. If you are going to compete with a hacked Pokemon, please don't make it obvious.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2014
    ryan and the others already now of rich's cherrishball pokes

Are legal hacks fair?

My friend made me a pokemon and in a Cherish Ball.

As long as their stats/abilities aren't altered in any way, it's fine.

We'll allow that for now...in the future, please no discussion of hacked Pokemon, even if you're asking about using ones with legit stats. Yes, that would be considered legal, but there's no way we can honestly tell you aren't hacking anything unfair using it.

I hate to provide any special treatment to members, but I suppose I can allow Rich's Cherish Ball pokemon since everyone will already know it isn't legit but legal (supposedly: we might council and reconsider on the allowance of it). But battlers, please report any sign of other hacked Pokemon.

im not taking sides or anything but the issue has already been brought up

MyLittleShop

Click my eggs for free events
    Years
  • What the Hypno was hacked? I got it from the GTS... Doesn't Nintendo screen it for hacked pokemon?

Edit: if it was hacked im sorry. You can deduct points if you feel its necessary.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back