• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Extreme Speed Open Tournament - Rules and Results

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 14
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    What the Hypno was hacked? I got it from the GTS... Doesn't Nintendo screen it for hacked pokemon?

Edit: if it was hacked im sorry. You can deduct points if you feel its necessary.

The most 2 common things hackers say.

• I got it from a friend who got it from a different site
    • I got it off of GTS, I didnt know it was hacked.
    I'm sure you looked at your Pokemon and if you didn't notice that I think you should learn more before you go battling.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    As long as you aren't pegged for using it again, LittleShop, that's fine. ^_^ I'll award the points to Matt-O for now. Unfortunately, one more hacking accusation and I'm afraid you're dropped. Same with Rich: I know we posted that earlier, Morph, but like I said in it, we might reconsider it. I think it'd be unfair to everyone to let Rich use that Pokemon (even if he doesn't say it's hacked stats, we're never sure, can't trust everyone online, etc.) so it's just easier if he uses someone else on the team.

Jeez guys, let's not get this place closed for having too many calls on hacked guys. >_>

ALSO A HUGE NOTE TO YA'LL. YOU GUYS HAVE THE OPTION OF CHOOSING WHATEVER STYLE OF MATCH YOU WANT (SINGLES, DOUBLES, UBERS, OU, UU, WHATEVER) BUT YA'LL CAN'T CHOOSE WHAT CLAUSES ARE IN EFFECT. Those are all clearly labeled in the main post, no exceptions. Sleep clause isn't allowed to be turned off. Those clauses are there for fairness. Notice Item Clause is not in effect: equip every Pokemon on you're team with leftovers, that's fine.

MyLittleShop

Click my eggs for free events
    Years
    Nintendo may not have caught that, but I did. Hypno cannot have the ability Bad Dreams. Period. On this, Smogon and Serebii agree.

Ok sorry. I didn't see fit to check if it was legit because i got it from the gts

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2008
    I will go in a trade and show u the azelf is fair...

and can i even use the azelf because you have a rule, no azelf.

Years
    • Age 14
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    Since my question wasn't answered in the other thread -
    What is the maximum points you can wager for one battle?
    (sorry if this is on the first post)

Years
    • Age 14
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    Thanks Mo Man, hope someone confirms this =x

I will go in a trade and show u the azelf is fair...

and can i even use the azelf because you have a rule, no azelf.

If your referring to this - "REMEMBER YOU CAN ONLY USE ONE ON A TEAM! NO AZELFS AND REGIROCKS!"

That was an Example -_-
    They said you can't use 2 Legends (which I don't see the point...)

A good replacement for Azelf can be Alakazam, faster and has more power but lacks the move pool.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Since my question wasn't answered in the other thread -
    What is the maximum points you can wager for one battle?
    (sorry if this is on the first post)

You can wager as many as you have, though I wouldn't if you plan on beating a "noob" and find out he's pretty good. Then you'd have no points, haha.

And Rich, I apologize, but you won't be able to. And if you guys read the rules correctly, it says no Azelf and Regirock. You can't host a match (unless you say I'm using two legends) with more than one of the OU/BL/UU legendary Pokemon. It doesn't say you can't use Azelf at all.

Edit: wow, beaten to the punch in my own tourney thread. Thanks for covering, Postman :D!

And that's fine Rich, good luck elsewhere.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2014
    alright well i just won my battle against jowood in a uu match wager was 1 point it was a good battle

also this is probably the most battles that have been going on in the battle thread in awhile lol

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    alright well i just won my battle against jowood in a uu match wager was 1 point it was a good battle

also this is probably the most battles that have been going on in the battle thread in awhile lol

That was our goal :D

Keep it up guys! This is an awesome opening day. A good six matches or so have already been finished/are currently underway. Don't be afraid to keep the challenges up, even if you keep the wagering close to the belt.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Great job everybody, this made for an excellent first day of battling.

Day One Matches

JoWood def. Pokemasteralex
    Morph def. JoWood
    The Graceful Assassin def. Morph
    World King's Lugia def. The Graceful Assassin
    Angela def. Morph
    Matt-O def. MyLittleShop
    The Graceful Assassin def. Rich
    Rich def. Angela
    Rich is eliminated

Day One Ace Trainers
    Angela: For being one of the first to jump right into matches and climb her way up ^_^

The Graceful Assassin: For being the first to two victories.

These don't mean/get you anything, I just like doing it :D

Despite these two, however, World King currently stands on top with only one 2 BP wagering match standing between him and becoming the first round two qualifier!

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    I'd just like to congratulate everyone on a successful first day of battling. While there were some...snags....It still went very well! Let's keep those battles going!

Just another quick reminder. Results go here, not on the battle thread. It makes it a lot hard to keep track of points if i have to jump between two threads. Kthanx. =)

Znale

Disturbed Morphing Jar
    Years
    I beat Makkaraattori, and we wagered 3 BP, so I'm up 8 BP now.

Oh snap, when I get my donation fixed, I'll advance to the second round.

GG Makkara.

Znale

Disturbed Morphing Jar
    Years
    I beat Makkaraattori, and we wagered 3 BP, so I'm up 8 BP now.

Oh snap, when I get my donation fixed, I'll advance to the second round.

GG Makkara.

Scheisse, double post.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back