• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Extreme Speed Open Tournament - Rules and Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterUmbreon

Just see if you can keep up
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 27, 2011
    Either someone is claiming they beat me or you just mistaken my name with that of Master Krillin. Anyway I haven't started playing any matches so I niether have a win nor lost though I might get started sometime I have just been buys recently with other things going on

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Either someone is claiming they beat me or you just mistaken my name with that of Master Krillin. Anyway I haven't started playing any matches so I niether have a win nor lost though I might get started sometime I have just been buys recently with other things going on

My apologies, I'll return your point total to three ;D

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • This might need some bumping/fast forwarding...Aura and I will discuss about choosing members to move on. Zam was right, summer tournaments are surprisingly like, the least active in terms of people FINISHING their matches (but the #1 in terms of people originally joining).

So yeah, we'll be back after this commercial break =P

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • So yeah, we'll be back after this commercial break =P

And we're back! :D

Lol, so anyway...Here's what we've decided to do. We're only going to take eight battlers for round two, and we'll allow one more week for two more people to qualify normally. If a week has passed and round two still isn't full, we'll pick two wildcards of our choosing to move on.

So next Sunday, August 15th, we'll post round two matchups and such. Hopefully we can start before then... (please?) =P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back