• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Extreme Speed Open Tournament - Rules and Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
Years
  • Sign Me up if we still can :)
    just a quick question if I have donated then I get knocked out can i still have the lucky loser battle? although im hoping not to go down too far to that

Yes, actually you can. If you check Alex's tip on the second post, you're allowed to donate now to gain a nice +2BP to help you through round one, but then you also get to have a lucky loser battle if you get knocked out. ^_^

(I'm shocked that tip was actually useful once..seeing as how Alex is never on PC. XD)

cartercr

Sour Kangaroo's best friend!
    Years
  • actually, scratch that. I'm sending my DS in for repairs, and I won't have it for a couple weeks.

Allow me to clarify, scratch the donation, i'll do the battling, but they will be on shoddy.

Last edited:

ultimate raza

EV trainer and ultimate trader
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2015
    Im Confused Can You Sign Up Now Or Has It Started Well Any ways If It Hasnt Im In !

Evildarkkai

I didn't get a chance...
    Years
  • Out of curiosity, i see in a lot of tournaments these days there is confusion about the use of HGSS Moved pokemon. Are they allowed in this tournament?

EDIT : Sorry double post i thought they automatically merged in this forum

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Out of curiosity, i see in a lot of tournaments these days there is confusion about the use of HGSS Moved pokemon. Are they allowed in this tournament?

EDIT : Sorry double post i thought they automatically merged in this forum

Yes, HG/SS moves are perfectly fine ^__^

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Thanks everyone for signing up, but we'd like a few more participants before we begin. If we could get to the 25-30 mark, I think that would be a good number to start at :D

Detox

Ill sign up....I have a new computer and all that good stuff so I wont have to drop out

(like the last two times TT_______TT)

Evildarkkai

I didn't get a chance...
    Years
  • Sorry I gave such short notice, but I'm going to have to call this tournament quits. No acess to wi-fi mainly being the reason. Sorry for wasting your time

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back