• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Extreme Speed Open Tournament - Rules and Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterUmbreon

Just see if you can keep up
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 27, 2011
    How many more people you looking for Aura, my good man? I could give it another try even though I didn't play a single match last tourney =P

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • I thought it was going through Stage 3-3.

Stupid stage 3-3, how many times does he need to be voted OU before he stays OU? =/

But yes, wolf is right. Until voting is over he's still banned. But he won't be for long =P

Arcanist

Durr
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    Stupid stage 3-3, how many times does he need to be voted OU before he stays OU? =/

But yes, wolf is right. Until voting is over he's still banned. But he won't be for long =P

I lol'd, because Latias is still suspect >.> They don't seem to understand that he's omega pursuit bait and can be pwned in OU lol

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    I lol'd, because Latias is still suspect >.> They don't seem to understand that he's omega pursuit bait and can be pwned in OU lol
    Latias, Latios, and Manaphy were plan to be tested before Stage 3, and only Latias was voted OU. So, it would be completely OU until it was voted Uber in Stage 3 where Smogon would test Garchomp, Deoxys-S, Shaymin-S, Latias, Latios, and Manaphy all together, then narrowing it down for each Uber vote. Like Deoxys-S, Shaymin-S, and Latios were all voted Uber, but now that they are gone there would be less Garchomp checks therefore it could be considered Uber even more.

And everyone except the "I don't want to adapt" people thinks Latias is OU lol (so I don't know why they are continuing testing it because no one really focuses on her much during the tests).

Oops, cluttering the thread. :x

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • Yo peeps, sing me up for this awesome tournament of not suck.

I'll have my DSi by the time it starts, so no worry about me not being able to get on Wifi because of the dang WPA-ness that the original DS can't hook up to. ~_~ So yeah. I'm in.

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2013
    Yo peeps, sing me up for this awesome tournament of not suck.

I'll have my DSi by the time it starts, so no worry about me not being able to get on Wifi because of the dang WPA-ness that the original DS can't hook up to. ~_~ So yeah. I'm in.
    nope aero its closed to u lol jk jk

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Ok folks I guess it's time to start this thing up again. If you haven't signed up yet, you can still join as long as round one is in progress. I'll start sending out PMs now I suppose.

So yeah, have a good time! Any questions/comments can be asked in this thread :D

thomascallaghan

Shiny Master
    Years
  • Sorry if this is me being laze and not reading but can I offer a Prize for the ESO for the points xD

I Beat Stavross With a Wager 1 Match Im On 4 :)

Last edited:

Arcanist

Durr
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    Confirming his loss.. Somebody told me he used hacked pokemon, guess they were right. I tried to upload the battle video on GTS, and it said there was a problem with the recipent's pokemon. GG hacker. He lost 4-0 aswell, so not only does he hack, he's bad at it. That puts me At 6 BP

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Sorry if this is me being laze and not reading but can I offer a Prize for the ESO for the points xD

Sure you can. Unfortunately, I haven't really figured out who is going to be dealing with prizes this time around, so if you wouldn't mind holding onto it for a few more days until I figure out what we're gonna do, that would be most excellent.

That goes for everyone else who wants to donate a prize as well :D

... I guess there's no denying the facts

Alright well, I'm sure you're well aware that we don't condone the use of hacks in the ESO. You did have a chance to get back into round one with a donation or a lucky loser battle, but I suppose being denied that chance is punishment enough.

Arcanist

Durr
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    I will definitely donate two or three Ev'd pokemon if RNG'd pokemon are allowed as prizes

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back