• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Family Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    ash_misty4ever said:
    99 years old? WOW! You must be very wrinkly
    BTW, how am I related to you?

Argh, I'm not wrinkly! :P
    I just have thick skin that's all. :paranoid: XD
    I only have 50 wrinkles so I'm still youthful. :P

Well PB's grumpy father (don't kill me Alverge XD) is my brother so you're my niece-in-law.

Btw, you're going to go to NYC if your sister wins?
    That's awesome! That's where I live. :P

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
    *Still in bathroom looking for hairbrush*
    *Bob the tomato enters the scene. Shocked and slightly embarassed at the sight of me in a towl, Bob regains his composure and confesses*
    Bob: Batesy that old hairbrush... Well, you didn't use it! You don't really need it! Well, sorry Batesy! But I didn't know! I gave it to the peach because HE HAS ALOT OF HAIR!
    *Bob the tomato leaves*
    No fair... My poor hairbrush! No fair! My little hairbrush! No fair! No hair! No fair! Back there! Oh where? NO FAIRRR!!!!! My poor hairbrush...

OOT: Its funny, the girl I like in my school is called Emma! :D

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
    Wow that was intresting(sp) Batesy 0_o
    I was not expceting that. Though i should. Any thing happens here realy.
    Once agian i for got what i was going to say................. being forgetfull and can get lost easy is not a good combo.

Jesus Freak Josh

Years
    *At this point the peach enter the scene... We are shocked and slightly embaressed at the sight of each other in a towl, the peach, recognizing my genorosity, is thankful*
    Peach: Thanks for teh hairbrush!
    *Yes! Good has been done here as the peach leaves, I call out:*
    Take care, of my hairbrush! Take care, my little hairbrush! Take care! Oh where? Take care! Back there! No fair! Don't dare! Take care! TAKE CAREEEE!!!! Of my hairbrush!
    *THE END*

Jesus Freak Josh

Years
    Yay! Go Bender! Go Bender! Go Bender!
    *Materialises laptop and logs on to PC*
    Sis can you wait a moment? I'm talking to someone on PC named StarLightUmbreon! :D

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
    Looks like you not that only want that want to get on the net or use the phone(i'm not sure if you have dail up or something els).
    Did you come up with that just now or did you think about or have it writen down?(when you were talking to Peach, Bob, and Pa)

Jesus Freak Josh

Years
    StarLightUmbreon said:
    Looks like you not that only want that want to get on the net or use the phone(i'm not sure if you have dail up or something els).
    Did you come up with that just now or did you think about or have it writen down?(when you were talking to Peach, Bob, and Pa)
    *Sees post by SLU*
    Hey sis! She said the same thing as you! :D (OK I'll stop being stupid now)
    I got that song from Veggie Tales!

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
    Wow i have not heard of Veggie Tales in a long time. My little bro use to like to watch that. The songs from that can get stuck in your head easy. I went to work one day with one of the song in my head and stayed there all day XD
    well time to go. See you later Batesy.

Jesus Freak Josh

Years
    If you like to talk to tomatoes,
    If a squash can make you smile,
    If you like to waltz with potatoes,
    Up and down the produce aisle... :D

Veggie Tales is cool and BYE!

Years
    Pokemaster10000 said:
    Argh, I'm not wrinkly! :P
    I just have thick skin that's all. :paranoid: XD
    I only have 50 wrinkles so I'm still youthful. :P

Well PB's grumpy father (don't kill me Alverge XD) is my brother so you're my niece-in-law.

Btw, you're going to go to NYC if your sister wins?
    That's awesome! That's where I live. :P

Its funny how im only 34 and your 99 and I treat you like a kid.......AND I AM NOT GRUMPY!!!!!! THE ONLY THING THAT MADE ME MAD THE OTHER DAY WAS THE WAY THE HOUSE LOOKED!!!!!!!!*walks in and runs straight into a shelf* Ouch!*looks at everyone staring at him* umm...........

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back