• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Family Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Wait a sec im the youngest in two places now.......PM10000 I S OLDER THAN ME!!!!!*looks at the sky and it starts to darken* Its looks like a storm is comming......

Years
    Are you crazy!?! I dont think you know how much it hurts to get hit by a thunderbolt!!!*A thunderbolt quickly rushes in the house almost hitting everyone and goes straight for Alverge. Alverge disappears and the thunderbolt hits the wall. Then Alverge reapears but when he falls back to the ground he drops his glasses but catches them right before they hit the ground*phew! You see!!!!

Destructo

Dylan Muthaf***in Craver!
    Years
    Can I Stay In The Tub? Im Drunk. Darn Underage Drinking... You guys could have been better parents

Years
    What!!!!!! DID I JUST*one last thunderbolt comes and hits him and makes him fly and hit the wall. He gets up* Ouch! NOW LIKE I WAS SAYING!!!!*glasses just brake in two and fall off his face* ................ O.o

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back