• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Family Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Destructo said:
    If I Knew, I wouldn't be crying.

Are you sick or something? It must be from all that drinking you did. If I had to chance to tell you then I could have stopped you from doing it. I guess im really not being a good father......atleast not for you........

Destructo

Dylan Muthaf***in Craver!
    Years
    Im running away from home. *Packs his skateboard, iPod, and teddybear, and a laptop, and a cell phone, and a bed, and a fold out woman for company (XD).* Crawls out window *FORGETS MONEY AND FOOD!* slips a few c-notes from mom and dad's wallet's Heh... *goes out window* screams "BYE!" and goes to get his bike... *he bikes off*

edit= forgets bass guitar *brings it* and some vodka too!

Years
    Hey!!!*start to run so he can get close enough to be in range to pull him back towards him. He looses his glasses on the floor* Not now!!!*starts to feel for his glasses again. He finds them but Destructo is to far away by then. he just sits there at the window*

Destructo

Years
    LAughs while running... See Ya You Old Fart! AAAAAAAAAH! I forgot my 'Foxy Grampa' Hat. Darn. Well, I have well over 1000 dollars... I wonder if I could afford a new one? Does any1 miss me?

Destructo

Years
    Lol, thats funny. I'll be back in a few days. Oh no! Cops ahead! darn, theryre looking for me. Darn. I'm back

Years
    *looks and Addy funny* <.< >.>......ok....well no you cant have anything cause you done wrong. And I got to go ok? See ya.*gives Addy a kiss good-bye*

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
    *Wakes up REALLY late*
    What's this about soccer? Karli in defence? Me too! Just not goalie!
    And I'm the second youngest I believe! I turn 12 4 days (5th)!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back