• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Final Level OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raibutai

Pixels and Pikachus. Bliss.
Years
  • I see.

It seems to me that no one has made contact between characters, (with the exception of The Hyena and Darkhaven) so I decided to do so.

Chabz

Female Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • I think I'm going to have to drop out of this RP, I'm having trouble following along and I have a bunch of other RPs going on - so sorry, but I'd prefer to remain in my others.

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
    Years
  • *sighs*

Okay, to keep it going slower, and hopefully prevent more dropouts, I'm making a 2-post rule: You must wait for 2 people to post after you before you can post again.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    *pops into the OOC Thread* That sounds fair. I myself get annoyed when people carry on posting in small groups, though I've been guilty of it a few times... ._.

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
    Years
  • Yeah, well, I think if I don't do it we'll be seeing more dropouts from the people who can't be on more than once per day.

I also have a feeling Darkhaven's going to dropout too, seeing as he hasn't posted for so long... I'll have to convince him otherwise, or we'll lose the only human RPer that's not me. D:

Freestyle Farfetch'd

I'm Magneto
    Years
  • I'll need to edit my post if Darkhaven drops out, I aimed my post at him in an effort to get characters to meet each other faster. >> Means I can't post now until he does.

Or, I'll just explain it away as a mirage. That'd probably work.

Raibutai

Years
  • Okay. I explained Chabz's drop-out with a conveniently placed Teleport. Just my luck that Medichams can use Teleport...

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
    Years
  • Few things:

1. The tree-giant is still very much alive, you barely scratched it with that attack. Sorry.
    2. Michael is very much a man, not a boy.

I'm afraid I have to ask you to edit the part about the tree-giant.

Raibutai

Years
  • It's alright. I edited my post, and it makes much more sense to me now.

Oh, and also, it was partly my fault for not reading your post clearly enough. You provided more than plenty information, I just didn't know Michael's age.

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
    Years
  • Oh yeah, feel free to discuss any ideas you have for levels, monsters, etc. in this thread. So far I have 10 levels planned out (including 1 and 2, which are passing), but there's also room for more.

Freestyle Farfetch'd

I'm Magneto
    Years
  • Hey, is it okay if I edit my character's personality description a little? Since he seems to be turning out more "Adamant" than the originally planned "Sassy". >> This is why I don't usually like to do a personality field when signing up for an RP, I can never be quite sure, and anyway, isn't the personality of one's character the other RPers should be discovering for themselves?

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
    Years
  • Sure, it's okay.

And the reason why a personality field is needed because it forces an RP'er to create a personality and stick to it, some RP'ers will make a character with a very undefined personality unless they are made to come up with one before hand.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back