• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The First Game You Ever Completed?

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Pokemon Red Version, unless one would define beating a Pokemon game as catching all of them, in which case my answer is Medal of Honor on Playstation.

Shem

Bored...
    Years
    Crash Bandicoot 3, all the crystals, gems, and time trials. my dad helped though =/

So probably... Harvest Moon: Bact to Nature! XD

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
    The first game I ever beat...hmmm...I think it would have to be...Final Fantasy 4 for the SNES! or it might have been EarthBound Idk :P

Cornelius

Video Game Addict
    Years
    It was either Pokemon Blue Version or Super Mario World or some other game that I cannot think of currently.

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2010
    Donkey kong country for snes. Finished it when i was 7 years old :)

The Gaurdian

a change in your demeanour.
    Years
    when I was five, I beat the first Link to the Past for NES... yes I am that old.

My fastest was Twilight Princess(Gcube) in 41hours and 25minutes. It took my friends twice as long no matter how hard they tried...

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    My first game that I "completed" was Pokemon Red. It took me about a year. xD

Back