• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The First Game You Ever Completed?

Cid

Years
    I remember completing Ice Climbers, Sonic the Hedgehog 2 and Super Mario Bros. at the same age.
    And then some SNES game I can't remember.
    And then Pokemon Gold.

Yay for the young gamer me.

Kerotan

Gwo. Wuggo-wuggo.
    Years
    I hate to say this, but the first game I ever played and completed was Alladin for the Genesis for the Genesis. I was like 5 when I beat it.
    I don't remembered much about it, but I loved the movie AND game as a kid. But I can't rely on my Kindergarten self's opinion, can I?

Years
    Even though I can't remember it, I was told that I beat the first Super Mario Bros. when I was 2 1/2 or 3 years old. I was really proud of myself when I was told that.

....and then I turn around and I can't beat the game again until I was 14, when the game was ported to the GBA.

I know, I'm so hardcore XD

I bow to your superiority =P I think I remember seeing that game on a shelf years ago. Too bad PC games were so hard for me.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    The first game I remember completing was Baldur's Gate; I was around 10 at the time, I think.

Years
    The first game I beat was Landstalker for the Genesis. Ahhh, when Climax was still making good games. Too bad I don't remember much about the game, because I was 7 when I played it.

Anyway, the first game I fully, 100% completed was Final Fantasy XII. All the hidden marks were a pain, and Yiazmat was possibly the worst thing I have encountered. Completing the licence board was not really hard at all, though.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    Pokemon Yellow.

It was the first game I played that I actually wanted to complete. Though I never completed the PokeDex...

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    The first game I have ever completed... I think it has to be... Umm... Either Pokemon Blue, Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time, or Kirby's Dreamland... I'll go with Kirby's Dreamland.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    First game I ever beat would've been Pokemon Red and it was my first game. That's probably only because it was the ONLY game I had for ages (aside from Toy Story which was HARD). XD;

It was also the first game I got completed and got 100% on. o_O

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I'm sure it was the PC version of Sonic the Hedgehog 3 when I was 4 or 5.
    Before that I would play games on the Amstrad CPC and arcade games on MAME, but I don't think you can count those as being 'completed'; I'm not even sure that it was possible, the game was just endless until you got bored and quit.

Years
    The first game I've ever beaten was all the way back in 1990. It was Code Name: Viper for the NES. It was made by Capcom and was a clone of Sega's Rolling Thunder games. The game wasn't really popular, but my Brother bought it and it was my first game ever beaten.

I followed that up in 1991 by beating Super Mario 2 USA, Mario 3 and Mega Man 3. I recently beat two games this past month. Resident Evil 5 for the 360 and believe it or not... Rygar for the NES.

ShadowLeader

because shadows follow...
    Years
    The original Torak.

I loved that game. It was the first game I got for N64, and I beat it in a week. I think I was like 5. Of course since then, I have only been able to beat Pokemon games and Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 2.

Back