• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The first Pokemon you ever caught in Diamond/Pearl/Platinum?

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
Years
  • My first Pokemon in Diamond that I caught was a Starly. In Platinum, I caught a Zubat first. I already had my team planned out, so I didn't bother with anything else.

ultimatelucariotrainer

Psychic Trainer, now with Ice
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2012
    I kinda cheated and caught a roselia first( Massive fan of grass types)

Now a lv.100
    that knows Toxic, Weather Ball, Magical Leaf and Sunny Day

P.S. Catch magikarp, really randomly to....

PhantomDraco

Take what you can...
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2010
    In both Pearl and Platinum I think it was a Shinx. Though I only trained it in Pearl.

KATFiSH

Rocket Grunt
    Years
  • Wow, that was a long time ago. I wanted a Grass team... so I battled my way all the way to Pastoria with just Turtwig/Grotle until I could go into the Great Marsh... where I caught Carnivine! Then I proceeded to catch a Snover.

Moskau

Oh, dear...
    Years
  • Let's see...I didn't like Starly or Bidoof when I first played, so I waited awhile to catch my first Pokémon...I think it was Psyduck or Machop.

Back