• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The first Pokemon you ever caught in Diamond/Pearl/Platinum?

Years
  • In Pt, i decided there was no pokemon early in the game that could be awesome enought to keep company to my Chimchar ( lol ). Still, after a while i saw a female Raltz in the wild and caught it.

Smooky

You blinked, didn't you?
    Years
  • My first Pokemon I remember was a Shinx. I was talking to my boyfriend on the phone, we were both playing Pokemon and just talking about whatever happened (we're both nerds, ha). I was looking for something to catch, when I ran into Shinx for the first time. I fell in love with its cute battle cry and sprite! I was all, "AWLOOKIEYOURSOCUTE!!!1one!"
    My boyfriend, knowing me 100%, didn't ask what I was blubbering about. He was like, "Yea, Shinx are pretty cute." in his calm, all-knowing tone of voice. lol

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
  • In Pt, i decided there was no pokemon early in the game that could be awesome enought to keep company to my Chimchar ( lol ). Still, after a while i saw a female Raltz in the wild and caught it.

Wow, that's a first. Ralts is barly a first time Pokemon to be caught. Usually it be Bidoof, Starly and, sometimes Shinx.

Years
  • my first pokemon in dimond was a mew

LOL

My first Pokemon in my Diamond (which is now lost :[) was a Shinx. I bought the game the day it came out...I remember it all too clearly <333 (Starter - Chimchar)

Next, my Pearl. I think my first was Buneary. (Starter - Piplup)

Platinum. In there i decided to try out Turtwig. I then caught a Starly, thinking it only as a slave, but then it turned out to be the strongest member of my 2-member team XD

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2010
    I caught a starly! I still have it as a lv78 staraptor! One of my strongest! He's awesome.

Green ~

Needs A New Sketch Book T_T
    Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2010
    A Starly.Lolz.

I play Pokemon Diamond/Platinum on a No$gba,by the way.So I don't think I can use Action Replay or whatever.

Cyndaquasher

Kicker of upper thigh reigons
    Years
  • Let's see...I think my first capture on Diamond was a shinx. No, wait! It was a starly. I accidentally ko'd the shinx and spent what felt like forever looking for another one. Totally worth it though, totally worth it.

Back